More delays :(

Old Sep 26th 2009, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

Cadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant future
Default Re: More delays :(

[QUOTE=sarahandstew;7948720]
Originally Posted by MnB

you've probably got a C/O thats a bit of a jobsworth

Is there any other !?!?!?!?!?

Our C/O said last week that she expected to hear from the medical assessors within that week.... yet also said she'd heard nothing....
- it's now been 4 and a half weeks.... and apparently marked urgent

Our furniture container lands in Auckland 18 October... we want to fly over 13 October... but who knows !?!?!?!?!?!

I have a theory that the C/Os leave it right til the last minute to give us the good news just to make sure that we're grateful enough !?!

xxx
Mmm, yes, gotta agree with you there!

Ours is [theoretically]nearly done but our CO has been on holiday for 3 weeks If we weren't so caught up in selling the house/ getting jobs I reckon I'd be going loop the loop by now. Sigh!

good luck with flying out on the 13th
Old Sep 28th 2009, 8:47 am
Just Joined

sarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nice

[QUOTE=Cadibel;7966535]
Originally Posted by sarahandstew

Mmm, yes, gotta agree with you there!

Ours is [theoretically]nearly done but our CO has been on holiday for 3 weeks If we weren't so caught up in selling the house/ getting jobs I reckon I'd be going loop the loop by now. Sigh!

good luck with flying out on the 13th

Many thanks for this!
Feelings of frustration, helplessness and bordering on despair now!!!
- it'll be 6 weeks on Wednesday that our medical results went to the assessors.... and still nothing...
I have a theory that maybe our CO has met her quota for September so is stringing us out til October!?!
But if she dared go on holiday now.....!!!!!!
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:30 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=sarahandstew;7970854]
Originally Posted by Cadibel

Many thanks for this!
Feelings of frustration, helplessness and bordering on despair now!!!
- it'll be 6 weeks on Wednesday that our medical results went to the assessors.... and still nothing...
I have a theory that maybe our CO has met her quota for September so is stringing us out til October!?!
But if she dared go on holiday now.....!!!!!!
Hi Sarah,

we so share your frustration with you we will be waiting 5 wks thurs for word from the MA!!! E-mailed c/o today to ask if there was a guide of how long we have to wait till (max time) and all i had back was thatnk you for the e-mail, I have not heard and will be in touch when I do

Oh well, let the waiting continue I hope you and us hear something soon, wonder if we have the same MA

Tina. x
Old Sep 29th 2009, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=willand tina_h;7971977]
Originally Posted by sarahandstew

Hi Sarah,

we so share your frustration with you we will be waiting 5 wks thurs for word from the MA!!! E-mailed c/o today to ask if there was a guide of how long we have to wait till (max time) and all i had back was thatnk you for the e-mail, I have not heard and will be in touch when I do

Oh well, let the waiting continue I hope you and us hear something soon, wonder if we have the same MA

Tina. x
Hi Tina - how long after your ITA was lodged where you allocated a C/O?

I just get told it will be soon!!. From reading the posts i know we will be referred to the MA. Really frustrated as I have had my job offer since feb09 and worried that the hospital might withdraw it. Started the whole process last Oct. x
Old Sep 29th 2009, 10:03 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=ragdolls2;7974138]
Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Hi Tina - how long after your ITA was lodged where you allocated a C/O?

I just get told it will be soon!!. From reading the posts i know we will be referred to the MA. Really frustrated as I have had my job offer since feb09 and worried that the hospital might withdraw it. Started the whole process last Oct. x
Hi it was straight away as put eoi in with a job offer, did you do that? If so, you should hear from him/her very soon if like our case. We were e-mailed a few days after we checked the status on the immigration site that said we were picked from the pool. Hope that helps, we are now starting to get really frustrated as nearly 5 weeks have gone by and nothing yet from the ma, c/o dont seem to be bothered really, just said you have to wiat

Tina. x
Old Sep 29th 2009, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=willand tina_h;7974160]
Originally Posted by ragdolls2

Hi it was straight away as put eoi in with a job offer, did you do that? If so, you should hear from him/her very soon if like our case. We were e-mailed a few days after we checked the status on the immigration site that said we were picked from the pool. Hope that helps, we are now starting to get really frustrated as nearly 5 weeks have gone by and nothing yet from the ma, c/o dont seem to be bothered really, just said you have to wiat

Tina. x
Hi Tina

submitted EOI with job offer in July, ITA / aug medicals /sept sent in ITA with wrong payment (overpaid!!) but contact by immigration and paid over the phone. Was told at the time that they have everything they need an dwill allocated C/O very soon. No response yet. We did get allocated a case officer with the ITA but I got the impression that we would get allocated a new c\o once the ITA was lodged. getting very confused x
Old Sep 29th 2009, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Tina - just received a letter from the C/O (same one who dealt with ITA) she says she will make a decsion to granted our visa within 1-3 months and thats without any further documentaion or MA referal!!!!. So have e-mailed nursing agency to let them know hopefully the hospital will keep my job open. (they wanted me to start this month) Looks like we will still be here for Xmas
Old Sep 30th 2009, 6:46 pm
appreciate life

Hi Tina - just received a letter from the C/O (same one who dealt with ITA) she says she will make a decsion to granted our visa within 1-3 months and thats without any further documentaion or MA referal!!!!. So have e-mailed nursing agency to let them know hopefully the hospital will keep my job open. (they wanted me to start this month) Looks like we will still be here for Xmas
thats fab news for you!!!! Yeah it is the same person. You are so lucky not to be sent to the ma, good on ya. Some on here have been granted their visas 4-6 weeks after submitting, so you hear something very soon and can get there as planned. We still aint heard anything yet keep us posted hun.

TTina. x
Old Sep 30th 2009, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Tina - not definite about MA referral C/O hasn't informed us yet she just said it would be 1-3mths unless she needed to refer us or needed further documentation. I have had a ? pulmonary embolus 1991 and 2 minor ops so expecting to be refered from what I have read. Also OH has raised gamma GT so he will definitely be referred. sorry to here about your delays I noticed you have a start date for your job where are you going and what will you be doing
Old Oct 1st 2009, 7:14 pm
appreciate life

Hi Tina - not definite about MA referral C/O hasn't informed us yet she just said it would be 1-3mths unless she needed to refer us or needed further documentation. I have had a ? pulmonary embolus 1991 and 2 minor ops so expecting to be refered from what I have read. Also OH has raised gamma GT so he will definitely be referred. sorry to here about your delays I noticed you have a start date for your job where are you going and what will you be doing
Hi Ragdollls2, yeah start end jan/begin of feb. Work as a nurse, have job in tauranga (bay of plenty) place called cedar manor, dead posh, lol. How about you guys?

Tina. x
Old Oct 1st 2009, 7:20 pm
appreciate life

Hi Ragdollls2, yeah start end jan/begin of feb. Work as a nurse, have job in tauranga (bay of plenty) place called cedar manor, dead posh, lol. How about you guys?

Tina. x
Well guys, still no news, good or bad

It has been 5 weeks today, not that we are counting, getting fed up of checking the e-mail now too and I am too afraid to contact our c/o incase we do her head in and she really puts us at the back of the pile, lol. Oh well moan over with now, if no news tomorrow then its another weekend of missery, I have never wished my days away so much, pmsl.

Tina. x
Old Oct 1st 2009, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

Tina. x
Hi Tina I have a job offer at Palmerston North General but Nursing agency rang tonight to say that the job situation is becoming very tight and health boards are sponsoring NZ nurses to retrain and therefore jobs will go to NZ nurses not UK nurses She has advised me to try to get out to NZ before DEC to take up my job other wise it could be at risk She advised me to contact C/O to try and get a quick work visa but I'm not sure if this would conflict with my PR visa and also if OH could come with me on a work visa!!!. Just wonder who your agency is (I'm with Geneva Health) and if you have had a similar experience !getting very dispondent now
Old Oct 1st 2009, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

You can apply for work visa and PR in parallel (we did) it just costs more, and yes, rules about OHs are the same on a work visas - they can come too.

If you have NO health issues what so ever (and I do mean NONE) and all your paperwork is in top tip order, and you have a job offer, then a work visa can be arranged in about 4 weeks - check NZIS website for actual processing times this month though.
Old Oct 1st 2009, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the info - I have had surgery so definately will be refered to MA Will just have to keep everything crossed
Old Oct 1st 2009, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info - I have had surgery so definately will be refered to MA Will just have to keep everything crossed
Oh To be honest in that case I wouldn't go for a work permit too, as it will not be any quicker (as we found out to our cost) and just cost you more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.