More delays :(

Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:09 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: More delays :(

Originally Posted by mudblood21
How cool is that, Tina?

well done, you are an inspiration - sticking with it and never giving up! I hope that all the family soon come around to feel as happy as you do!

My friend has a master's degree is psychology- I could ask her if she has any tips that might help?

enjoy the next few months - a one-off experience !

xxx
Now that sounds a good idea, tell her I am trying reverse psychology but to no evail, lol. Any help will fab, think I really may tell him what psychopandy said to say and that was to go give himself a talking to in the mirror!!! He do seem a bit bettre though, he have said that yes he accepts that we are going but he do not have to like it, guess thats fair enough eh??

Tina. x
Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

neilspokes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Awh thank you so much, that means a lot when you know you can help others as it is so bloody hard!!!! I am from newport originally, and a man got me to where I am in cardiff, lol. We now live in Runmey, just up from the Blooms garden centre, do you know it? Its nicethat you are on here as it feels closer, around your area, strange also as you never know who is going through what we are eh?? well keep at it, when do you plan on going out and to which part?

Take care and keep in touch always around to answer anything if we can,

Tina and Will. x
Hi
we are on the other side of blooms opp Asda so not that far away from yourselves, dont know when we are going need to find a job and which part not really sure of that either, maybe wellington, christchurch, bay of plenty, what about you, I know you have job to go to. Thanks for the offer of help it would be greatly appreciated all seems a bit daunting at the moment, we know we want to go as we feel its not right here for the kids who are 12, 10 and 3. I will have loads of questions to fire at you if you dont mind as we are going through, like where to get medicals etc, just need to get over this PAR first to then get hopefully offer to ITA, can't come quick enough for me. Thanks again for the offer to help. Best of luck to you.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of

hi tina - another night owl, hey?

Possibly:-
get him to list the things he would like to do in the next ten years.

Highlight the ones he cannot do in NZ.

Let him prioritize the three that mean the most to him. and what experiences and feelings make those things important.

Negotiate how he can satisfy some of these experiences and feelings.-so if he wants to go to a British university you could talk about how he will have the same experiences in NZ. Or you trade off shopping with his mates against a bungy jump that he can put on facebook and show off to his mates.

or----
ego massage?

--- all the English girls will think he is hot with a tan and a NZ accent, or all the NZ girls will think he's cute all pale with an English accent?

I don't know. My 16 year old is right up for it. -- maybe we could put them in touch with each other? email/ phone? harry might be happier if he felt he was not the only one in the same boat.

I don't know your lad, so I could be miles out.....

I am so sorry for this cloud on your celebrations. I hope it smooths out soon.
xxxxxxx
Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of

PS = i will speak to my friend when I see her next !
Old Dec 17th 2009, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

neilspokes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Now that sounds a good idea, tell her I am trying reverse psychology but to no evail, lol. Any help will fab, think I really may tell him what psychopandy said to say and that was to go give himself a talking to in the mirror!!! He do seem a bit bettre though, he have said that yes he accepts that we are going but he do not have to like it, guess thats fair enough eh??

Tina. x
Hope packing went ok with you.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 11:34 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by neilspokes
Hope packing went ok with you.
they still here, will check in later and let you all know, lol.