More delays :(

Old Dec 1st 2009, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: More delays :(

Fantastic News what cracking Christmas Present will look out for further posts from you although expects you will be soooooooooo busy and hugs xx
Old Dec 1st 2009, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of

CONGRATS TINA, WHAT A FAB XMAS PRESSIE FOR YOU ALL, MUCH LOVE AND DONT WORRY ABOUT HARRY IM SURE HE'LL COME ROUND IN THE END .XXX
Old Dec 1st 2009, 9:06 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Very Many Congrats Tina

Well deserved.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all

Been watching your updates for a few weeks.
CONGRATULATIONS

Fantastic news
Old Dec 1st 2009, 9:38 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DavenHelen
Been watching your updates for a few weeks.
CONGRATULATIONS

Fantastic news
Thanks guys, I aint smiled in a while I have to say,
Killercat, I hope your right, he has now started a group on his facebook called " I hate New Zealand" bless

Tina. x x
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 12:16 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Bet you can't wait to get over here! Have you got flights yet?
Sue x
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS Tina
See you over here soon!!
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 6:41 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful news

So happy for you both, bet you cant stop smiling

Dewb xxxx
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 6:44 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Wonderful news

So happy for you both, bet you cant stop smiling

Dewb xxxx
cheers aint booked a thing yet, too scared to incase anything goes wrong, gonna wait till we have approved in priciple come our way!

Tina. x
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 6:47 am

Flower Pot is an unknown quantity at this point

C*o*N*g*R*a*T*u*L*a*T*i*O*n*S* T*i*N*a*!*!*!*

Such great news, must be a brill relief Good luck with the rest of it xxx
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
cheers aint booked a thing yet, too scared to incase anything goes wrong, gonna wait till we have approved in priciple come our way!

Tina. x

And about bloody time!!!

Well done you - no more porridge eh - roll on the next step x

Love psycho x
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willand tina_h

Tina. x
WELL Done!!!!!!
Berni
xxxxx
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Paula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: More delays :(

Tina and Will

Many many congratulations
-

So very, very pleased that you got there in the end. Who knows, maybe one day in the next year we can ALL meet up in Tauranga as that is where I and my hubby are hoping to live - with all the other BE's who live in that area - we will have a beach party and will be able to put faces to names!!! Well done.

Paula
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

HHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really nice

Hi Tina

Am really really chuffed to bits for you n yours. Well done u!!

Lol
HH
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

HHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really nice

Just thoight - Harri, is he by any chance a mid teen teenager?? Bribery - does he realise just how much younger teenagers can drive in NZ????

Just a thought

xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.