More delays :(

Old Nov 2nd 2009, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

Paula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: More delays :(

Hi Tina

Congratulations you deserve a drink after all you have been through. It just goes to show that if you want to be somewhere and have the determination to do it - it will happen - and it has - not long now before you and your family will be living in the Land of the Long White Cloud eh? WELL DONE AGAIN!!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of
Default Re: More delays :(

Congratulations Tina all your hard work has clearly paid off really chuffed for you hun, wont be long now and you'll soon be on your way. Fingers crossed that Harri will soon come round. x
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Tina - that everything is plain sailing from now!
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats and well done Tina
You must be so happy,
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Well my fellow BE friends, here goes.............................................. .................................................. ........................................... Iv only gone and bloody done it!!!!!!!!!!

BMI is 33 can you believe that??? I did not sleep at all last night and gave in and got up at 5am, I never have had such a long day as today, lol.

We are so thrilled, well except Harri of course, next step now is wait for c/o to come back from her hols on the 10th and get it sent off asap to the MA, He/she best be bloody nice to me after this, and yes I have my nowl of pasta by the side of me as I type

Thank you all soooooo much as you have helped me make this possible, I never thought I could do it, [I] hve lost a total of 2 stones 3 pounds since end of JUNE

Lots of love and thanks to you all

Tina. x x x
FANBLOODYTASTIC WAHHOOOOO am so pleased for you Tina

I`ve been offline for a bit as comp blew up but now have a nice new one and im so glad i logged on, to see you have managed to get that dreaded BMI down wait a go!!! I know that your story will be inspirational to others in the same boat good on ya.

Ginny
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 8:47 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Tina!!!!!! WELL DONE!!! WOW!!! This is a lovely case of "I told you so" You did it!!! I knew you could and you did! I am SO happy for you! Off you go to celebrate, you really deserve it! Well done you!!!!

Old Nov 3rd 2009, 10:47 am
Just Joined

sarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nice

HUUUUUGE CONGRATULATIONS TINA!!!
Look forward to seeing you over here very soon!!!
xxx
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATS!!!

Berni
xx
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of

Tina
This is such brilliant news, you are an inspiration ! Well done.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 5:33 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mudblood21
Tina
This is such brilliant news, you are an inspiration ! Well done.
wow, thank you all soooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!! Im still on cloud nine we are off to prague 2mrw for a few days with our bestest ever friends so cannot wait, it has fond memories for the four of us so will be great to be back there, however, will prob be a bit emeotional as the 4 of us know we prob wont get to go back there, thats why although we cannot afferd it we are making it happen as we feel its important, anyone agree with me???

Off we go for a child free, alcohol and feast of a few days

Tina. x x x
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 5:43 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

wow, thank you all soooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!! Im still on cloud nine we are off to prague 2mrw for a few days with our bestest ever friends so cannot wait, it has fond memories for the four of us so will be great to be back there, however, will prob be a bit emeotional as the 4 of us know we prob wont get to go back there, thats why although we cannot afferd it we are making it happen as we feel its important, anyone agree with me???

Off we go for a child free, alcohol and feast of a few days

Tina. x x x
You go for it Tina!!! Dont think there will be anyone who disagrees!!! IMO you've done more than earn yourself a gastronomic child free week end!!!
Have a wonderful time lol
B x
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 7:23 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

WOW
Well done Tina am so pleased for you, you truly deserve the good news.

So many will get inspiration form your thread.

Have a wonderful time in Prague, savour all those lovely memories in the making.

Well done again, very proud of you

Dxxxx
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 9:26 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Well my fellow BE friends, here goes.............................................. .................................................. ........................................... Iv only gone and bloody done it!!!!!!!!!!

BMI is 33 can you believe that??? I did not sleep at all last night and gave in and got up at 5am, I never have had such a long day as today, lol.

We are so thrilled, well except Harri of course, next step now is wait for c/o to come back from her hols on the 10th and get it sent off asap to the MA, He/she best be bloody nice to me after this, and yes I have my nowl of pasta by the side of me as I type

Thank you all soooooo much as you have helped me make this possible, I never thought I could do it, [i] hve lost a total of 2 stones 3 pounds since end of JUNE

Lots of love and thanks to you all

Tina. x x x
This is such brilliant news I'm thrilled for you .

Kija has shouted you a drink in the KIWI BAR . (click the link to take a taxi there) Get yourself in there Tina

now that you get a quick response to this and that your application moves forward with lightening speed.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

welshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nice

excellent news well done!!!!
Old Nov 6th 2009, 8:15 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by welshlad77
excellent news well done!!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you........ Have had a lovely few days in prague, however, I have to say I was counting down the days as we are posting our very important letter off 2mrw and our c/o is back in work on tues

So cannot wait, it really does take a hold of your life eh?? Was very nice to go back and with such special people with very fond memories, and knees up's for sure lol.

Tina. x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.