More delays :(

Old Oct 6th 2009, 6:22 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: More delays :(

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
Is an increased exercise level a possibility? Hard riding on a pushbike worked well for someone I know. Kind to the joints, and coupled with slight decrease in calories, might just do the quick trick you need?

This BMI thing is blimmin stupid though. See my other comments about the rugby player
yeah, gona def try and hit the gym a minimum of 3 times week, as well as walking on the days im not at the gym. im doing all cardio at the gym, so hopefully it will help, bludy hard mind you trainer has said thats the best thing do if I want to reduce bmi, so guess we will soon see.....

Tina. x
Old Oct 6th 2009, 10:39 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kija
Our resident advisor asked for proof of relationship, we're trying to gather as much as we can too, problem is here in Egypt they don't issue utility bills with both names on them and we don't have joint bank accounts because I am terrible with money

Best of luck to you with the rest of the process, here's you'll get it all sort very soon!
Hi Kija
You can submit utility bills with only one name on as evidence....they are looking for evidence that you have been together so will check out addresses.
HTH B x
Old Oct 6th 2009, 12:17 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
yeah, gona def try and hit the gym a minimum of 3 times week, as well as walking on the days im not at the gym. im doing all cardio at the gym, so hopefully it will help, bludy hard mind you trainer has said thats the best thing do if I want to reduce bmi, so guess we will soon see.....

Tina. x
Cardio is excellent Good luck Tina, keep us posted on your progress, I know you can and will do it! What my trainer did with me (and I lost a tremendous amount of weight over a year ago, of course gained it all back ) was lots of cardio but she made me change the routine every now and again, she said your body gets used to stuff. I was also eating 5-6 meals a day: 3 main meals and mini-meals/snacks in between, raises the metabolism thus making you lose faster. Porridge is your friend at breakfast, it raises the good cholesterol and lowers the bad and keeps you full so you don't feel ravenous and inclined to overeat. Good luck!!!
Old Oct 6th 2009, 12:20 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
Hi Kija
You can submit utility bills with only one name on as evidence....they are looking for evidence that you have been together so will check out addresses.
HTH B x
We're sending everything we have and hope it's enough It cost an arm and a leg to get the bills translated at the NZ embassy (everything's in Arabic). We had done the paperwork for emigration to Canada and a marriage certificate seemed to be all they needed. The scary thing is I've read about people who've been married for over 30 years and have kids and NZIS still required them to provide proof of relationship
Old Oct 6th 2009, 1:30 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kija
We're sending everything we have and hope it's enough It cost an arm and a leg to get the bills translated at the NZ embassy (everything's in Arabic). We had done the paperwork for emigration to Canada and a marriage certificate seemed to be all they needed. The scary thing is I've read about people who've been married for over 30 years and have kids and NZIS still required them to provide proof of relationship
Know what you mean....we have been married 31 yrs I sent in 61 pages of evidence ( & copies), 1 or more for every month of last 12 months, as much as possible for last 6 yrs and bits for every few years back to date of childrens birth certs & marriage cert......and guess what!!....
had a phone call about an hour ago from C/O asking for more recent evidence!!! directed him to inventory I had submitted asked him if he was sure he needed more!! ..... he apologised ++ and said sorry he had missed a whole set of documents!! and everything was ok!!

B x
Old Oct 6th 2009, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

Hi B - just goes to show that we need to keep prompting them to do their job!! best of luck with everything x
Old Oct 8th 2009, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of

Your stories fill me on one hand with dread, but on the other hand they give me hope that there is no need to panic and give up-- sticking it out might be the way to go....

I have only just got my ITA and had medicals done yesterday. I am hoping to send my application in within a fortnight and then I hope I can be as determined as you have been!

Good luck. I hope it all comes together for you soon.
x
Old Oct 8th 2009, 10:05 pm
MnB

Good luck with it all ... You have a smooth 'ride' and a quick response!!
B x
Old Oct 8th 2009, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of

Hey Tina,
have you thought abought trying Lighter life or the cambridge diet? i lost over a stone in a month on this befor, its a bit drastic but might help for a quick fix?
Good luck with it all, your determination helps spur me and im sure lots of others on.
Jacki x
Old Oct 9th 2009, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of

Last year I did weight watchers, and lost half a stone in the first week and about two pounds a week afterwards. I think if you did excercise as well the weight loss would be quicker. I did the 'easy' one where you don't have to count points or calories on every meal, so it didn't take over life too much.

best of luck, Tina.

Jax
Old Oct 9th 2009, 2:38 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mudblood21
Last year I did weight watchers, and lost half a stone in the first week and about two pounds a week afterwards. I think if you did excercise as well the weight loss would be quicker. I did the 'easy' one where you don't have to count points or calories on every meal, so it didn't take over life too much.

best of luck, Tina.

Jax
Thank you all so much for your support. I have not been online much, as as you can gather I have been a very busy girl with working full time, having the boys and hubby, oh and the dog, lol and have been managing to get to the gym, so by the time I sit down, its either sooo late, or I have been exhausted!!!! However, trying to stay positive, have a programme I am following now from a dietician, that is portion controlled and only having to have a planned day on sectiopns of carbs, f&v, dairy, meat&fish + fats and I am only allowed so many of the sections per meal per day, going well so far, and training so hard, like you would not believe, the only thing is, at the moment I am seeing a cgange in me body, but not so much on the scales, trainers thinks its cause I need to build the muscle first to allow them to burn off the calories, I so hope I can trust her........

Will be weighing on wed nxt wk at gp's for an update, so will keep you all posted, wish me luck?????????????

Hope all is welll for everyone else with their plans and applications.

Tina. x
Old Oct 9th 2009, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

Cadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant future

thank you, need to loose roughly 1 stone 7 pounds to bring it under 35 so have got some work to do, needs must and i will find a way salads, salads and more salads it is then

Tina. x
Hiya - have you considered Xenical? It really does work and if you can get it on prescription, not too pricey. If you couldn't, then they sell it over the counter if your BMI is a certain level (it's called Alli) but it's 1/2 the strength I think.

Not sure if there are any contraindicators for you with the thyroid problem, but maybe worth looking into?
Old Oct 9th 2009, 8:07 pm
appreciate life

Originally Posted by Cadibel
Hiya - have you considered Xenical? It really does work and if you can get it on prescription, not too pricey. If you couldn't, then they sell it over the counter if your BMI is a certain level (it's called Alli) but it's 1/2 the strength I think.

Not sure if there are any contraindicators for you with the thyroid problem, but maybe worth looking into?
Hi Cadibel, thanks for the thought, however, already tried it, as I eat healthy anyway (believe it or not, lol) it does not take any fats out, as we grill or dry fry and have skimmed milk also, so did not see a result with them, that was a while back though, so mabe something I can discuss again with the GP next week. Thank you I cannot think of anything else at the moment apart from my weight, training and food (ironically)

Tina. x
Old Oct 9th 2009, 10:13 pm
We're HERE!!!

Originally Posted by MnB
Know what you mean....we have been married 31 yrs I sent in 61 pages of evidence ( & copies), 1 or more for every month of last 12 months, as much as possible for last 6 yrs and bits for every few years back to date of childrens birth certs & marriage cert......and guess what!!....
had a phone call about an hour ago from C/O asking for more recent evidence!!! directed him to inventory I had submitted asked him if he was sure he needed more!! ..... he apologised ++ and said sorry he had missed a whole set of documents!! and everything was ok!!

B x
And they still wanted evidence of marriage?! Mine pales in comparison

I'm glad everything's ok now
Old Oct 9th 2009, 10:16 pm
We're HERE!!!

Thank you all so much for your support. I have not been online much, as as you can gather I have been a very busy girl with working full time, having the boys and hubby, oh and the dog, lol and have been managing to get to the gym, so by the time I sit down, its either sooo late, or I have been exhausted!!!! However, trying to stay positive, have a programme I am following now from a dietician, that is portion controlled and only having to have a planned day on sectiopns of carbs, f&v, dairy, meat&fish + fats and I am only allowed so many of the sections per meal per day, going well so far, and training so hard, like you would not believe, the only thing is, at the moment I am seeing a cgange in me body, but not so much on the scales, trainers thinks its cause I need to build the muscle first to allow them to burn off the calories, I so hope I can trust her........

Will be weighing on wed nxt wk at gp's for an update, so will keep you all posted, wish me luck?????????????

Hope all is welll for everyone else with their plans and applications.

Tina. x
Well done Tina!!! I'm sure you will do it, don't be put off if you don't see any change on the scales, muscle weight a lot more than fat. Don't weigh yourself more than once a week! And remember things can affect the scales (water retention etc) so don't be discouraged if you feel you're not losing!! Maybe this whole thing isn't that bad after all, I mean getting into shape can only be great for you, that way you can start your new life in New Zealand all healthy and feeling good. Best of luck to you, you can do it I know you can.

x H.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.