More delays :(

Old Sep 13th 2009, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: More delays :(

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
cheers ginny, I dont think i have ever been so emotional, its driving me nuts, I hate not being in control of things, but hey I guess now is the time for me to learn how not to be in control, lol.

I really hope our's dont take too long, c/o really nice though so that helps I think. Sons medical now gone and letter with it, so just waiting to hear what they want from myself and hubby

Tina. x
Hoping things go well for you honey, will keep checking in
Old Sep 13th 2009, 8:15 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
Hoping things go well for you honey, will keep checking in
ta hun, agency just rang and they are going to get what c/o wants signed & (employer dont want to sign it till I get there) what a load of cobbles eh?? If it dont get signed c/o said she "wont grant visa full stop" So agency gonna get that asap she says and hopefully that will be ok, so just the medicals to sort then thats another story thow

Thanks for your support, maybe this week will be a good one

Tina. x

Last edited by willand tina_h; Sep 13th 2009 at 8:16 pm. Reason: missed a bit out, lol.
Old Sep 13th 2009, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: More delays :(

ta hun, agency just rang and they are going to get what c/o wants signed & (employer dont want to sign it till I get there) what a load of cobbles eh?? If it dont get signed c/o said she "wont grant visa full stop" So agency gonna get that asap she says and hopefully that will be ok, so just the medicals to sort then thats another story thow

Thanks for your support, maybe this week will be a good one

Tina. x
Gosh its such alot of stress for you right now... thinking of you and

Berni
x
Old Sep 13th 2009, 8:27 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 127luton
Gosh its such alot of stress for you right now... thinking of you and

Berni
x
Thanks Berni, will keep you all posted, no fear of that, I will be driving all of you mad, but this site helps keep me normal if normal is possible for me
Old Sep 14th 2009, 12:05 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Phew, you've a lot going on! Hopefully soon you'll be writing to us from there telling us how much it's all been worth it
Old Sep 14th 2009, 6:17 am
appreciate life

Originally Posted by Kija
Phew, you've a lot going on! Hopefully soon you'll be writing to us from there telling us how much it's all been worth it
Oh how I hope so Kija

Tina. x
Old Sep 15th 2009, 9:57 pm
appreciate life

Oh how I hope so Kija

Tina. x
One bit og good news guys got employment agreement finally signed!!!!! It is as we type on its way via fedex to us so that I can forward it to c/o

Now back to just waiting on the medicals, so we are back on track, she is happy with everything else just waiting on medicals c/o said this am Now we are back to positive thinking will keep you all posted.

tina. x
Old Sep 15th 2009, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

That's great news Tina roll on the even better news on the medicals i'm sure you will be fine x
Old Sep 16th 2009, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tina, haven't been on here for couple of days, hope you hear some good news soon. I've come to the conclusion all this is to make us women learn some patience!!! They do it on purpose It will all come good in the end. In my case alcohol and fags worked well Bevissa
Old Sep 16th 2009, 9:42 am
appreciate life

Originally Posted by bevissa65
Hi Tina, haven't been on here for couple of days, hope you hear some good news soon. I've come to the conclusion all this is to make us women learn some patience!!! They do it on purpose It will all come good in the end. In my case alcohol and fags worked well Bevissa
lol yep I have now turned to the wine, however, still have to be so careful because of my sodin diet!!! I m learning how to be patient, but it does not mean I like it, pmsl.

Tina.x
Old Sep 16th 2009, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

lol yep I have now turned to the wine, however, still have to be so careful because of my sodin diet!!! I m learning how to be patient, but it does not mean I like it, pmsl.

Tina.x
So then Tina - is the 'sodin' diet in place of the 'porridge' diet - do you take that with proper sugar!!

Well done on the job thing - roll on the medical clearance eh
Old Sep 16th 2009, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

yjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
So then Tina - is the 'sodin' diet in place of the 'porridge' diet - do you take that with proper sugar!!

Well done on the job thing - roll on the medical clearance eh
Good Luck Tina
My BMI 28 .Stopped smoking but can t give up my drink of red wine at night!!!!
Got to have one vice
Jo
Old Sep 20th 2009, 8:30 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

One bit og good news guys got employment agreement finally signed!!!!! It is as we type on its way via fedex to us so that I can forward it to c/o

Now back to just waiting on the medicals, so we are back on track, she is happy with everything else just waiting on medicals c/o said this am Now we are back to positive thinking will keep you all posted.

tina. x
you will get some good news from c/o re medicals this week you really deserve a break

Good news on employment

Dewb x
Old Sep 20th 2009, 8:50 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tina Will & co
been away on chill out hol for a wk ..just tryin to catch up n read your post...OMG tina you must be tearing your hair out!!...just you hang on in there hun, if its worth fighting for its worth having!!! you will get there I'm sure, hey...you've got a job to go to, your 100% true to your dreams, you're tenacious, you deserve this chance!!! keep that chin up hun!! you've probably got a C/O thats a bit of a jobsworth

Waiting to hear good news with you lol
B x
Old Sep 20th 2009, 9:47 pm
Just Joined

sarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nicesarahandstew is just really nice

[QUOTE=MnB;7948640]

you've probably got a C/O thats a bit of a jobsworth

Is there any other !?!?!?!?!?

Our C/O said last week that she expected to hear from the medical assessors within that week.... yet also said she'd heard nothing....
- it's now been 4 and a half weeks.... and apparently marked urgent

Our furniture container lands in Auckland 18 October... we want to fly over 13 October... but who knows !?!?!?!?!?!

I have a theory that the C/Os leave it right til the last minute to give us the good news just to make sure that we're grateful enough !?!

xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.