migration consultants

Old May 10th 2008, 5:07 pm
Just Joined

selina jane is on a distinguished road
Default migration consultants

Hi, we are hoping to move to new Zealand, we have just accepted an offer on our place at last! so my husband is going to start job hunting he is in I.T. We are thinking of using a migration consultant and would like to know if anyone has used one and if you think it is worth it. If so who did you use and would you recommend them or not.
Old May 10th 2008, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: migration consultants

Originally Posted by selina jane
Hi, we are hoping to move to new Zealand, we have just accepted an offer on our place at last! so my husband is going to start job hunting he is in I.T. We are thinking of using a migration consultant and would like to know if anyone has used one and if you think it is worth it. If so who did you use and would you recommend them or not.
I think the opinion on here is 'do it yourself' we have and have found it quite explanatory on what to do and what needs to be sent. You will get loads of help on here if I can do it so can anyone. It will save you loads of £££'s as well. If you use an agent you will still have to do all the legwork. Have a look on the NZ immigration website it's full of information.
Best of luck
Chris
Old May 10th 2008, 7:44 pm
Family landed :)

newzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nice
Default Re: migration consultants

I'd stick with getting the advice on here. Collectively I imagine theres at least one person having gone through every scenario that could crop up

This forum has been 1000 x more useful than our agency when things have cropped up.

Agency for us was a huge waste of £2000. Little more than a typing service. Slowed down communucation with case officer and everything. We got letter so say we have been given PR. Immigration told us this. Our agency hasn't yet been in touch

Good luck with it and save yourself some cash!