Migration Agent advice

Old May 16th 2013, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

vegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud of
Default Migration Agent advice

I need good agent to file my brother spouse case for New Zealand. His wife is already in NZ on student visa.

Please advise I am from Australia.
Old May 16th 2013, 6:32 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Migration Agent advice

why do they need an agent?
Old May 16th 2013, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

vegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud of

To apply for his case we both don't know how to apply for student visa holder spouse case so he can join him in NZ . My brother lives in India .
Old May 16th 2013, 6:46 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

not sure that you can. might be best to see if the student visa can be converted to a resident visa
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...mingaresident/

and then see if you can get partner over after that.

have tried to look for partners of students on the Immigration site but not having much luck.

Someone else may be along soon with better help
Old May 16th 2013, 6:11 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

I've had a look and it is possible to get an open temporary work visa but it depends on what the spouse is studying.

Your partner holds a New Zealand student visa

You must be in a genuine and stable relationship with your partner and they must hold a New Zealand student visa to study for:
*a level seven (or higher) qualification on the New Zealand Qualification Framework in an area of absolute skill shortage as specified in the Long Term Skill Shortage List, or
*a postgraduate qualification.
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra.../familystream/
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...am.htm#student

If your brother does qualify then it can be done without an agent if he reads through this carefully.