British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   medicals done, now next hurdle. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/medicals-done-now-next-hurdle-628993/)

willand tina_h Sep 26th 2009 12:48 pm

Re: medicals done, now next hurdle.

Originally Posted by Celticknight (Post 7965100)
Hi Tina,

Both of us have been on the Porridge since returning from NZ trip in may.

She is on Blood Pressure tabs as well but puts down the probs to the Micro Pill which, weight gain is a side effect.

Off to see herbalist tomorrow for a chat.

Hopefully submitting paperwork beginning October, x fingers by time C/O allocated the value may have reduced a bit.

Will have to read the results again, as she had to have another sample taken on tuesday, wonder if they used this sample to test instead of the other one as we had both fasted before the medical.

Tuesday was after breakfast was eaten, so this could have screwed up the test.

will keep updating.

Ian.

prob did screw it up as has to be fasting. Fingers crossed it has dropped dramatically when you get the results. I had to force my porridge down me this am, getting really fed up of it now :( but weight loss is so slow I am beginning to think that I am a tortoise. lol. dont know if I spelt that right. :rofl:

Good luck and keep us posted.

tina.x

Celticknight Sep 26th 2009 5:47 pm

Hiya,

Local herbalist suggested Garlic Tablets and Lecithin,

Also got Oat Bran to make brekkie with.

Will give these a try and report back results. Try and get another Test via local chemist in a few weeks to see if they work.

Ian.

Psychopandy Sep 26th 2009 5:57 pm

Originally Posted by willand tina_h (Post 7966945)
prob did screw it up as has to be fasting. Fingers crossed it has dropped dramatically when you get the results. I had to force my porridge down me this am, getting really fed up of it now :( but weight loss is so slow I am beginning to think that I am a tortoise. lol. dont know if I spelt that right. :rofl:

Good luck and keep us posted.

tina.x

How else can you spell - lol :p

willand tina_h Sep 27th 2009 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by Psychopandy (Post 7967551)

Thats brill Ian, yep be brill if you can keep us posted, supporting you all the way as know what its like as going through and waiting for the medical assessor to reply is awful, we just check the e-mail morning, lunch time and after work, become well obsessed!!!!! haha. x x

willand tina_h Sep 27th 2009 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by Psychopandy (Post 7967551)

hey psych, I just use "pmsl" for a change sometimes, or you could try spelling lol backwards for a laugh, haha. hope you get it,

Tina. x