medicals done, now next hurdle.

Old Sep 5th 2009, 10:21 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: medicals done, now next hurdle.

Celticknight

I have a Very BIG Hammer to fix Computers, Puts it beyond repair

That can solve 2 problems in one go, a Job offer and you get ur pc fixed.

You nod and i'll hit it

But with my Expert Experience you may find it to be "A loose NUT behind the Keyboard"

Ian.
That's one hell of a big hammer you've got if you can hit my PC from South Wales
Old Sep 5th 2009, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

cheryl mac has a spectacular aura aboutcheryl mac has a spectacular aura aboutcheryl mac has a spectacular aura about

Hi all - me and the hubby have just been assigned case officer and they have asked for a repeat liver function test for the hubby - any1 had this request before?

Everything else seems OK. Think the plan is a severe detox for a week before the repeat test! No alcohol, caffeine, red meat, processed foods etc is meant to help. Also heard milk thistle can help the liver, any other tips?!

Whats this porridge thing??!

Ta
Old Sep 5th 2009, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Persephone
That's one hell of a big hammer you've got if you can hit my PC from South Wales
Hiya,
It will be an even Bigger Hammer, I'm 200miles futher up Country. North Wales me Cariad........... Theres Lovely.

Ian.
Old Sep 6th 2009, 10:40 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Ooops I was hungover and read it as South, sorry
Nos da, cariad [spelling???]
Old Sep 12th 2009, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Hi All,

Just received an extra Bill in the post today for our Chest X-Rays. They are wanting an extra £119 each.

Have checked the original letter saying the charge we were to pay £385 each included the cost of medical and x-rays.

Some one is going to get a shouting at on Monday Morning.

Got Police Paperwork sign, from friendly neighbourhood Post Master, well at least we still have one around here.

Till the next trilling installment

Ian.
Old Sep 12th 2009, 9:15 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Celticknight
Hi All,

Just received an extra Bill in the post today for our Chest X-Rays. They are wanting an extra £119 each.

Have checked the original letter saying the charge we were to pay £385 each included the cost of medical and x-rays.

Some one is going to get a shouting at on Monday Morning.

Got Police Paperwork sign, from friendly neighbourhood Post Master, well at least we still have one around here.

Till the next trilling installment

Ian.
What a cheek
you give them what for on monday! little bu**ers eh??

Tina. x
Old Sep 12th 2009, 9:21 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of people on porridge here! me included
While I do understand NZIS's concerns about burdens on the health system, I did read somewhere that NZ has a lot of big people.

Since we're sharing porridge recipes here, I make mine plain with water and have it for breakfast

Good luck everyone! Hope everyone makes it through with flying colours!
Old Sep 12th 2009, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kija
Lots of people on porridge here! me included
While I do understand NZIS's concerns about burdens on the health system, I did read somewhere that NZ has a lot of big people.

Since we're sharing porridge recipes here, I make mine plain with water and have it for breakfast

Good luck everyone! Hope everyone makes it through with flying colours!
For our Two penneth worth for the Recipe section.

We Alternate between Plain Porridge made with Semi Skimmed Milk, then its either Almonds, Hazelnuts and Sultanas. The rare occasion Stewed Apple. Depends if there are any spare apples left on out tree. Oh, and for me a small amount of Evaportated milk for sweetness, dont have sugar anymore.

The Porridge Must be working, the scales said 16st 13oz this morning. it hasnt seen those figures in a long time loosing about a 1lb a week. at this rate by the time we could move, have to have lead in me socks, or shall blow away be nothing left of me, Yeh I wish............

Ian.
Old Sep 13th 2009, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
UUmm.
I'd ask on here if anyone else has had to do this recently. Maybe it is something new but I never heard of this before.

There isn't usually 'notes' with an ITA. You just get back what is virtually a copy of your EOI and you stick in the supporting docs to support that EOI.

Also, you should have been able to de-select on the EOI before you submitted.

I'd defo. contact NZIS about this. If you don't want them on this application in any way , then they should not be there.
Hi

Notes did come with our ITA, like a supplement page covering some of the questions. It highlighted possible errors or questions having not been answered. There were a few

I am estranged from my eldest son, only needed to give his name, DOB and whether married or not. No address etc. Only needed passport details and photos for those going to NZ with you.

Hope that helps
Old Sep 13th 2009, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

Hiya,

that is the exact position I am in. With my Daughters and my Parents.
When I filled in EOI I entered their names / details. They have been included on the part where you attatch the Photographs on the ITA paperwork. Also have the extra "Details" forms for parents. None of them are going, so am not including them.

Will have to include a covering letter to explain things. As far as I am concerned at this moment in time, family do NOT know our plans or intentions to go to NZ. There would be the sound of someone looking in the toolbox to find the BIGGEST SPANNER to throw in the works otherwise.

Rite, it's Porridge time, I know it's late in the day. Any Time is PORRIDGE TIME

Ian.
Old Sep 13th 2009, 1:06 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

For our Two penneth worth for the Recipe section.

We Alternate between Plain Porridge made with Semi Skimmed Milk, then its either Almonds, Hazelnuts and Sultanas. The rare occasion Stewed Apple. Depends if there are any spare apples left on out tree. Oh, and for me a small amount of Evaportated milk for sweetness, dont have sugar anymore.

The Porridge Must be working, the scales said 16st 13oz this morning. it hasnt seen those figures in a long time loosing about a 1lb a week. at this rate by the time we could move, have to have lead in me socks, or shall blow away be nothing left of me, Yeh I wish............

Ian.
lol, wow, keep up the good work Ian, I have started running now aint never done it, but needs must eh??? My lungs dont know whats hit them, pmsl.

Tina,.x
Old Sep 13th 2009, 1:20 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
lol, wow, keep up the good work Ian, I have started running now aint never done it, but needs must eh??? My lungs dont know whats hit them, pmsl.

Tina,.x
Well done Tina! I used to run 5 kilometres daily, now I couldn't run if my life depended on it Keep it up
Old Sep 13th 2009, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

xxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
Hi

Notes did come with our ITA, like a supplement page covering some of the questions. It highlighted possible errors or questions having not been answered. There were a few

I am estranged from my eldest son, only needed to give his name, DOB and whether married or not. No address etc. Only needed passport details and photos for those going to NZ with you.

Hope that helps

Hi All,

Well l 'm totally confused about the submitting of family names on the EOI. Like you l am estranged from my eldest son... and also my mother, as a result l have no idea whether they have passports or not never mind where they live either so that will be a stumbling block for me too if /when we come to fill the EOI in... l thought that it would just be OH and myself they would require details of as we are the only ones wanting to live the dream!! hmmm
xxElainexx
Old Sep 14th 2009, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

shevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really nice

Hi All,

We had our Medicals done this morning.

Have to wait now, 3 weeks, Doc on Holiday, for the paper work to be checked over and for the extra blood tests results before the overall results are returned.

My BMI 32, Wife upset at 41, but both of us had the extra tests to do. Lucky we hadn't eaten so we could have test done without having to return.

How does these BMI results effect us now? Do we have to reduce them even if the blood test results are OK?

Oh, no one mentioned about the Hernia Check. (Drop and cough)

NZQA finally done Quals check. No email to let me know outcome. Looks like a wait for Courier now.

Next, Police Certificates.

I read on another thread regarding time period for SMC for allocation off CO and approval. Does NZIS keep your Passport for that long? What if you need them during that period?

well until the next thrilling installment...........

Ian.
Hi

I thought that you could send in copies of passports, once they are certified...
Old Sep 14th 2009, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shevvie
Hi

I thought that you could send in copies of passports, once they are certified...
Hiya,

Yep. That was confirmed to be the case on another Thread. Managed to get our Solicitor to sign the copies for £10. Bargain.

Police paperwork posted today, thats another £70.61 added to the balance.
61p cost of stamp.

Should get back around time we get Medicals back.

Ian.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.