medicals done, now next hurdle.

Old Sep 15th 2009, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: medicals done, now next hurdle.

Originally Posted by xxElainexx
Hi All,

Well l 'm totally confused about the submitting of family names on the EOI. Like you l am estranged from my eldest son... and also my mother, as a result l have no idea whether they have passports or not never mind where they live either so that will be a stumbling block for me too if /when we come to fill the EOI in... l thought that it would just be OH and myself they would require details of as we are the only ones wanting to live the dream!! hmmm
xxElainexx
Elaine,

You only have to give name, date of birth and whether they married or not. Nothing else
Old Sep 17th 2009, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

Sarah1999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you know if they question a BMI of 27?
Old Sep 17th 2009, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sarah1999
Do you know if they question a BMI of 27?
Hiya,

Only if your waist measurement is more than 88cm,( Female limit ) then you may have to have extra blood test.

My BMI is below 35 but am 4cm above limit on waist. I can fit into 36" trousers, but my belly comes a bit over the waist band.

If in doubt, keep eating the Porridge

Ian.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

xxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
Elaine,

You only have to give name, date of birth and whether they married or not. Nothing else
Hi thank you for your help, much appreciated

xxElainexx
Old Sep 20th 2009, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Hi All,

Been promised Medical results at the end of the week. But while waiting, what the Doc should have prescribed, but am self medicating on, is an evening of Billy Connorly's World Tour of NZ on "Dave".

Seeing many of the sights and places from our recce trip, would you believe it was 4 months ago

I want, I want I want to go bbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaccckkkkkkkkk

Back to the TV, for another dose

Ian.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Hi All,

Yet another Chapter to add to the Medical saga...........

Got phone call from Hospital this morning, apparently not happy in hurting OH with needle trying to draw blood they did not draw enough. The call was to ask for her to return to Hospital for another syringe full.

This has taken nearly 3 weeks to find that the amount of blood required wasnt enuf. Been promised all results on Thursday. We complain about the NHS, think Private Health Care is worse

Oh, forgot to add....... she was told that there would not be any charge for todays visit. Whats the bet I get another invoice shortly just like the ones we got for x-rays that we already paid for.

Ian.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Celticknight
Hi All,

Yet another Chapter to add to the Medical saga...........

Got phone call from Hospital this morning, apparently not happy in hurting OH with needle trying to draw blood they did not draw enough. The call was to ask for her to return to Hospital for another syringe full.

This has taken nearly 3 weeks to find that the amount of blood required wasnt enuf. Been promised all results on Thursday. We complain about the NHS, think Private Health Care is worse

Oh, forgot to add....... she was told that there would not be any charge for todays visit. Whats the bet I get another invoice shortly just like the ones we got for x-rays that we already paid for.

Ian.
When we had our bloods taken we had one lady doing mine and another doing OH at the same time.
Mine were done first so i left the room only to be called back 5 minutes later and told i had to it again cos she'd only filled 2 bottles and she was supposed to do 3
I wasnt happy - not a big fan of needles me
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 8:39 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
When we had our bloods taken we had one lady doing mine and another doing OH at the same time.
Mine were done first so i left the room only to be called back 5 minutes later and told i had to it again cos she'd only filled 2 bottles and she was supposed to do 3
I wasnt happy - not a big fan of needles me
Oh Ian what a bu**er??? Yes I will agree with you about private healthcare money, money, money is thier favorite thing.........

And certainly not concerned that we are all on time lines eh??

Tina. x
Old Sep 24th 2009, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

Hi All,

Just picked Medical Results from the Clinic. Looks like Good News. Doc signed off, no apparent problems found

Had a few words with the admin lady, "Been trying to phone you all day", she says.

"What number were you trying?" I ask.

"Your home number"

"Uh, we both work during the day, so I left you with a mobile number"

"Oh, never thought of that."

Duhhhhhhh!!! as my mobile was also written on the envelope where she kept paperwork together, and she WROTE the number

ah well, Police Certs next, that should be early next week.

then recheck the Check List for any more supprises we missed.

Ian.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 3:32 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Hi All,

Just picked Medical Results from the Clinic. Looks like Good News. Doc signed off, no apparent problems found

Had a few words with the admin lady, "Been trying to phone you all day", she says.

"Your home number"

Duhhhhhhh!!! as my mobile was also written on the envelope where she kept paperwork together, and she WROTE the number

Ian.
thats great news another hurdle completed eh?

Tina.x
Old Sep 24th 2009, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Hi All,

"Your home number"

Ian.
Well done, its such a relief when thats out of the way isn't it
Old Sep 24th 2009, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

Hiya,

the only thing we will have to watch out for, OH BMI down as 41 on paperwork but hope this value will be lower by the time C/O comes along.

Ian.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

Hiya,

the only thing we will have to watch out for, OH BMI down as 41 on paperwork but hope this value will be lower by the time C/O comes along.

Ian.
Hiya,

further to earlier news, OH Cholestrol is just over 7. I'm guessing this is too high a value. mine came back as 4.6

been trying to find out what some of results actually mean.

So the porridge must be working for me.

Ian.
Old Sep 25th 2009, 5:21 pm
appreciate life

Hiya,

further to earlier news, OH Cholestrol is just over 7. I'm guessing this is too high a value. mine came back as 4.6

been trying to find out what some of results actually mean.

So the porridge must be working for me.

Ian.

Hi Ian, yes 7 is too high, it has to be less than 5, that is the standard for any health if you were to go the gp they would want it less than 5 also without asking you to act on it. Porridge def does help though, has your oh started on it yet? Keep up the good work we are still waiting to hear from the ma over 4 weeks now and nothing. :curse:

Tina. x
Old Sep 25th 2009, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Tina,

Both of us have been on the Porridge since returning from NZ trip in may.

She is on Blood Pressure tabs as well but puts down the probs to the Micro Pill which, weight gain is a side effect.

Off to see herbalist tomorrow for a chat.

Hopefully submitting paperwork beginning October, x fingers by time C/O allocated the value may have reduced a bit.

Will have to read the results again, as she had to have another sample taken on tuesday, wonder if they used this sample to test instead of the other one as we had both fasted before the medical.

Tuesday was after breakfast was eaten, so this could have screwed up the test.

will keep updating.

Ian.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.