Medical Timings

Old Apr 8th 2010, 1:33 pm
Just Joined

bbotalina is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Medical Timings

Hello. My name is Alina (Ro)

- We applied online on 24.06.2009, we made 130 points.
- On 1.07.2009, EOI was exstracted from the pool - my husband is Civil Engineer (and the principal applicant), I am social worker.
- ITA pack received in 08.2009
- ITA pack logged in 08.10.2009
- CO assigned in 01.2010, and in 02.02.2010 we have requested additional documents
- 02.02.2010 my Medicals were send to MA - Operated DSA (15 years ago) without remaining flows. Operated stenosis at the pulmonary artery (15 years ago), without significant signs of insufficiency or stenosis. 1st degree aortic insufficiency. 1st/2nd degree tricuspid insufficiency. Light HTP.
- 17.02.2010 MA - "Further information is required to make an assessment.

Can applicant please see their Cardiologist and have them outline future needs of the applicant stating follow up needs, possible complications and an assessment of likelihood of further surgery."

- 03.03.2010 - CO confirm me that he received the document and he send it to the MA.

Since than nothing.....

Last year I was born without any complications and I have an completely normal life. I have a normal life without any treatment since the surgery, and the surgery took place more then 15 years ago. I am un absolutely normal and healthy person.

Last week, I asked the CO, if he believe that may be problems with my medical certificate, because of the long time without any response, Or, this is a normal processing time in this case. He send to us that :
" Your partner's medical certificate is not taking a long time because of any particular complication in her medical condition. There is simply an unusually large backlog of medical assessments awaiting completion.
I do apologies for this delay, but for now all we can do is await Alina's medical."

In the instance Alina's medical certificate is cleared all that remains is for us to arrange a settlement interview which will be conducted over the phone. Once that is complete I will be in a position to make a final decision on your application. I will provide you with more information on the settlement interview closer to the time.

I can not make comment on what the requirements of the medical referral outcome could be as I'm not a medical professional. It may be that the medical assessor requires further information in order to make an assessment however. Hopefully this will not be the case and we can move things forward. "

Seems encouraging what he send to us, but, since we do not know how long this process can be, therefore we begin to make problems. I thought it would be such a problem, because I feel un healthy person. But my background is sick.

I will keep you in touch, and if someone has feedback for me, I'm here.

Thank you
Alina