Medical Referred Again

Old Feb 11th 2012, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

BenP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical Referred Again

it is certainly all adds up, my brother has just had all his done in nz and not much price difference where he went there so maybe the same there, just depends where you get them done.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Well just heard after 5 weeks I have an 'acceptable level of health to enter NZ' which means I have finally passed the medical, hoorah!!!

Last edited by ellenarosemary; Feb 29th 2012 at 11:34 am.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Medical Referred Again

well done, thank goodness for that!

were you much over the 'norm' on your bloods? mine are like 0.1% over am thinking now that they may pull mine.....

Whats next?.....

Anna
Old Feb 29th 2012, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I was over on two, cholestoral and one other, the highest over was 0.5 so yes they might pull you on yours too. Anything thats slightly 'not within norm' is usually referred. You then have to wait and see what they say.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 11:45 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

I was in trouble with Gamma GT levels.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Medical Referred Again

oh god!

My Cholestrol was at 5, which according to the list was optimum, ( it said 5 or below) and on a few others just ever so slightly over....

When we submitted in person, the man at the desk, had a good look through it all and said he thought it was all 'good' I know he isnt 'the person' who will check, just gotta keep fingers crossed that I am in the 'norm'.....

I hope we wont have to wait too much longer, we have done 11 weeks now since we submitted, they say up to 4 months....

Thanks

Anna
Old Feb 29th 2012, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ours did move fairly quickly, but to be fair if it hadnt been for my medical holding us up by 5 weeks, we should have been approved middle of January.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 5:51 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

medicals held ours up, by 3 weeks plus Christmas, then just as we were approved they wanted to put conditions on the visa as husband had come back to the UK for 2 weeks to tidy up his affairs and they said he hadn't done 3mths continuous work. Had to get the employer to write and state that he was still working whilst away and the conditions were lifted.
We were just surprised that once our case officer had said she was putting us through for approval that it all had to go off to a secondary check with someone else, which took another 2 weeks and a few phone calls to get it "officially" approved and then of course more time to get the stickers in.

It all takes time and money but do realise how frustrating it can be