Medical-Raised Blood Level

Old Apr 20th 2008, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

scottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nice
Default Medical-Raised Blood Level

Hi,

Got my medical back, my partner has a slighty raised level of white blood cells, which the doctor said could be the result of a virus. She now has a virus, so may have been hanging around her system when she got tested.

He said we could get her retested in a 2/3 weeks once she has fully recovered from Virus, Queston is

Our ITA is ready to go, should be wait the 3 weeks and get the reset done or submit as is with the raised level (the doc has written suspected virus is the cause) and see if NZIS asked for a retest. Not sure which way to go,

Thanks,

Scottish N
Old Apr 20th 2008, 11:46 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Medical-Raised Blood Level

Er I'm not sure what would be best for you .

If it were me, I would wait for the re-test before submitting. I'd rather tie up the loose end before sending off the ITA , rather than chancing my arm .
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical-Raised Blood Level

Originally Posted by scottishnomad
Hi,

Got my medical back, my partner has a slighty raised level of white blood cells, which the doctor said could be the result of a virus. She now has a virus, so may have been hanging around her system when she got tested.

He said we could get her retested in a 2/3 weeks once she has fully recovered from Virus, Queston is

Our ITA is ready to go, should be wait the 3 weeks and get the reset done or submit as is with the raised level (the doc has written suspected virus is the cause) and see if NZIS asked for a retest. Not sure which way to go,

Thanks,

Scottish N
or you could contact NZIS ??