British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Medical Problem SFV 2013 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/medical-problem-sfv-2013-a-799239/)

bryan26 Jun 6th 2013 3:22 am

Medical Problem SFV 2013

Medical Problem post here, Expert will help you how to handle and approved the visa..

Catchafire Jun 6th 2013 3:26 am

Re: Medical Problem SFV 2013

And which "expert" would that be?

Persephone Jun 6th 2013 5:33 pm

Yes, more clarification needed, please.

Are you a medical assessor? A registered immigration agent? In what way are you an expert? Or do you have an 'expert' you are going to direct queries to?

Bear in mind none of us are experts on here, nor can we give out immigration advice as such, NZIS takes a dim view of this.

Monmon_kng Jun 7th 2013 8:34 pm

does it supposed to send the reports sealed as i got it from the doctor or can i open it ??? and what about the film send it or not ?

bryan26 Jun 14th 2013 1:47 am

Originally Posted by Persephone (Post 10744275)
Yes, more clarification needed, please.

Are you a medical assessor? A registered immigration agent? In what way are you an expert? Or do you have an 'expert' you are going to direct queries to?

Bear in mind none of us are experts on here, nor can we give out immigration advice as such, NZIS takes a dim view of this.

I'm not saying I'am an expert, I make the post regarding SFV medical problem because a lot who applying a visa to migrate in New Zealand has a problem in their medical..

I'm saying is, maybe their are an expert can read this post and can help those who had a problem in their medical. :fingerscrossed:

MrsFychan Jun 14th 2013 1:54 am

the problem here is the word "expert". no one here can legally advise as they are not qualified to do so, and if its looks to anyone that anyone is giving legal advise then there could be all sorts of problems.

People on this site can advise through their own experiences and knowledge from other peoples posts and just advise as best way forward as they see it from the point of them reading the post but that does not mean anyone being advised would get the same outcome.

Just so we are clear on that

bryan26 Jun 14th 2013 2:18 am

anyway SORRY for the term i used.

Persephone Jun 14th 2013 4:44 pm

Anyone requiring answers would be best off starting a new thread or posting in the SFV thread. This thread will disappear down the page soon and be gone into the wilderness of the second page and beyond!

We don't need 'sticky's' on every possible subject and EOI selection date. Too confusing:)