Medical problem with ITA

Old May 9th 2008, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

trying is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical problem with ITA

case officer filled out a form on my behalf
i had replied to letter that i was declined pr because of my bmi
had written a bit about the fact that i had recently had a baby and that i was loosing weight but doing it sensibly
also had a letter from my gp saying that i had no other medical issues and that the weight was coming off
the letter was sent to them in march and have just had to sit tight
kept the case officer updated on my progress
the form had to go to the manager's to be reviewed which has taken 3 weeks to get the response
funny thing is by the time we get our visas my bmi will be 35 so don't need the waiver
do you think you'll have to follow this route?
good luck
Old May 11th 2008, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Hae just got our medical forms back from panel doc in UK and although I am 178cm tall and weight recorded at 76kg (with boots on!), he has put my BMI as 78.3!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 11th 2008, 8:03 pm
Family landed :)

newzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nice

Has he put your waist measurement (in cm) in the wrong box??
Old May 12th 2008, 10:44 am
Cat (Mad) Sitter

Location: Anywhere and Everywhere, we're International House Sitters! :)
Water Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond repute

BMI 78.3?? That would mean you weigh 250kg!!

Have you asked the doctor to correct the certificate???