Medical and Dental Records

Old Jun 20th 2008, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

johnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to all
Default Medical and Dental Records

Hi everyone,Just got my passports back with the lovely Residency visas and returning residents visas inside passports.Also got a welcome pack with a checklist in.In the list it says bring your medical and dental records.Do you have to do this?
Old Jun 20th 2008, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Medical and Dental Records

Originally Posted by johnnz
Hi everyone,Just got my passports back with the lovely Residency visas and returning residents visas inside passports.Also got a welcome pack with a checklist in.In the list it says bring your medical and dental records.Do you have to do this?
Have to? I'd say no.
UK doctors and dentists have to keep your records anyway but these days I suppose they can print stuff out of the computer to save you trying to remember the timing of everything. The medical stuff you do for your visa application is fairly comprehensive anyway.

The new GP took the view they would update the computer the first time I came in for an appointment but my new dentist was more appreciative of the information I brought and also had his own detailed questionnaire for me to complete.

I'd say your kids' school reports are much more essential !!!
Old Jun 20th 2008, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

johnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to all
Default Re: Medical and Dental Records

Thanks for that,appreciate your help
Old Jun 20th 2008, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting a copy of all 4 medical notes for us.....£200 to do so I spoke to my dentist who said that they do not do this...apparently they belong to the practice so if he sold it on they would remain there......but if a dentist in NZ wanted any info then they could ask and it would be no problem giving them it.

Hope this helps

Phyllis

ps we're hopefully heading to Dunedin soon too so maybe see you there someday
Old Jun 20th 2008, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the info and good luck on your move.Yeah would be great to hook up in Dunedin