Medical & Chest x-ray forms

Old Apr 30th 2007, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice
Default Re: Medical & Chest x-ray forms

Mandie, how much longer till you get that blue sticker? All sounding good so far. Don't think I had better tell Steve how much medicals are, being a Yorkshire man he may need a few cans of somthing strong to get over the shock!!

Karma for getting your meds and police checks into NZIS on time.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold

Hi,
Police Certs are valid for 6 months, Meds 3.
Debbie
Old Apr 30th 2007, 11:09 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suzi n steve
Mandie, how much longer till you get that blue sticker? All sounding good so far. Don't think I had better tell Steve how much medicals are, being a Yorkshire man he may need a few cans of somthing strong to get over the shock!!

Karma for getting your meds and police checks into NZIS on time.
I hope not too much longer, although me and OH are still talking (arguing) about going. He's not sure about the move. We need to get a move on though as i'm expected to start work in christchurch some time in June

Don't worry you don't have to be a yorkshire man to be tight, my husband is sooooo tight it's not true....although he'd say careful not tight, yeah right

are you near to getting meds done?
take care
Old May 1st 2007, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

Reading the NZ operations manual, the med certificates have to be less than 3 months old when you submit your application. Medicals are a breeze. We used Aviation Medica at Stansted as they could get us in at very short notice, it's worth contacting your local Panel Doctor well before you want your medicals as they are extremely busy.....

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/nzis/...nual/index.htm
A4.20

Good Luck,

Mike