Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Maximum Time taken between interview to decision making

Maximum Time taken between interview to decision making

Old Apr 23rd 2010, 11:09 am
Just Joined

RyanUsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Maximum Time taken between interview to decision making

I have applied under SMC in UK branch My interview done 1 month ago.
Let me know maximum how much time taken between interview to decision making?
Advance thanks for all your help!!
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 5:09 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maximum Time taken between interview to decision making

I don´t think there is a maximum time - unless you want to prompt a "no", the NZIS website gives typical processing times but I don´t think (not surprisingly), that they go down to the time between any individual steps.

That said a month seems a good time, did the case officer give any indication of any problems in the interview that might take additional processing/time to resolve? Did you get asked for any further information to be submitted??
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 6:39 pm
Just Joined

RyanUsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Maximum Time taken between interview to decision making

Originally Posted by simonsi View Post
I don´t think there is a maximum time - unless you want to prompt a "no", the NZIS website gives typical processing times but I don´t think (not surprisingly), that they go down to the time between any individual steps.

That said a month seems a good time, did the case officer give any indication of any problems in the interview that might take additional processing/time to resolve? Did you get asked for any further information to be submitted??
I have applied 16 months ago. My case is simple no complication there is no medical issues or character issues. My skills are in both lists. My case allocated to case officer 10 months ago interview done 2 months ago. As per the London branch website decision will be taken 1 to 3 months after the allocation to officer or decision will be done within 9 months of ITA Submission, I didn’t see any correlation between the my application timing and website timing. I have mailed the CO asking about the status and he responded he we look into case following the week (emailed 15 days ago)
I don’t know the officers overloaded with work. I could see now EOI selection and application count drastically reducing. Please advise me. Advance thanks for all your advice!