British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Lucky stars ....... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/lucky-stars-608758/)

bolton1 May 12th 2009 8:41 pm

Lucky stars .......

We have a lucky star guiding us - we have had our PR accepted in principle just updating the childrens passports then when they are returned will be sending off to have those magical little stickers in AND I have had a job offer (yesterday) to start in August AND have hopefully sold the house AND will be settling where we had set our hearts on in Tauranga. I am soooo hyper like a bucket of frogs !!! :D:D:D:D just wanted to share with you all

RobDon May 12th 2009 9:24 pm

Re: Lucky stars .......

Originally Posted by bolton1 (Post 7565898)
We have a lucky star guiding us - we have had our PR accepted in principle just updating the childrens passports then when they are returned will be sending off to have those magical little stickers in AND I have had a job offer (yesterday) to start in August AND have hopefully sold the house AND will be settling where we had set our hearts on in Tauranga. I am soooo hyper like a bucket of frogs !!! :D:D:D:D just wanted to share with you all

Hi bolton1,
Excellent news & congratulations :thumbsup:

Donna
XX

kira May 12th 2009 9:26 pm

well done bolton1, i cant wait till i get to that stage.
good luck with the move and its great to hear good news of fellow expats who are on their way. :thumbsup:
have a safe journey and keeps us all posted, i would love to hear more on taranga (soz cant spell lol) as that is where we are thinking of going too.
good luck
ki x

BEVS May 13th 2009 2:50 am

Lovely news is that.
Have some karma. :)

Tomsk May 13th 2009 2:55 am

Congratulations, it really sounds as if it's all coming together for you :thumbup:

Am Loolah May 13th 2009 5:59 am

Originally Posted by Tomsk (Post 7566550)
Congratulations, it really sounds as if it's all coming together for you :thumbup:

Ohh, well done and congratulations. You're coming to one of the best places I reckon!:thumbup:

MooMoo290373 May 13th 2009 6:17 am

Congratulations:thumbsup::thumbsup:

sam_79 May 13th 2009 7:26 am

well done :) congratulations:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sam

Persephone May 13th 2009 10:54 am

Wow, everything is going right for you!
Good luck, you'll be here soon:thumbsup:

Sue:D

bolton1 May 14th 2009 8:24 pm

THANKYOU - We hope to meet up with the 'locals' & share a glass or 2 or 3 or ..............................
see you in August/ September x

p.s am now collecting tips on ANY TOPIC to make the journey & resettlement as smooth as possible.

squiddley May 14th 2009 8:30 pm

Originally Posted by bolton1 (Post 7572747)
THANKYOU - We hope to meet up with the 'locals' & share a glass or 2 or 3 or ..............................
see you in August/ September x

p.s am now collecting tips on ANY TOPIC to make the journey & resettlement as smooth as possible.

Congratulations...:)

Still waiting for ours......:confused: All the bast for the future...:thumbsup:

weejie May 15th 2009 8:20 am

Many congratulations to you and yours:thumbsup:

Phyl x