LTBV

Old May 10th 2013, 5:14 pm
Hello World!

anthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond repute
Default LTBV

Hi there!

I am fighting with my LTBV application and I am getting lost with the question (point K3) : 'State the amount of funds available for the maintenance and accommodation costs of all family members included in the application. This must be sufficient, for three years and must be additional to the investment capital required for your business'

I would say :

Settlement funds : 15,000 NZ$ pa (45,000 NZ$ over a 3 years period)
Investment funds : 85,000 NZ$

What do you think?

Regards,
Old May 10th 2013, 10:58 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LTBV

Taking it from the Immigrations website your figures for maintanance and accommodation are to low.

Funds
What amount of funds do I need for maintenance and accommodation, in addition to the capital for my business?
You will need to show that you have, in addition to your investment capital, sufficient funds to provide for your own/families maintenance and accommodation, for the three-year duration of the visa. Future earnings will not be taken into account.

The estimated amount of funds required for maintenance and accommodation are:
NZ$30,000 per year for a single person
NZ$50,000 per year for a couple
NZ$12,500 per year for each child.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...onsanswers.htm
Old May 10th 2013, 11:23 pm
Hello World!

anthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony1972 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LTBV

Thank you very much for your answer!