lost certificate :(

Old Mar 22nd 2012, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

ran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant future
Default lost certificate :(

unfortunately i lost my degree certificate

i have my degree transcript but they also need degree certificate. it will take another three months to get another copy of this. then our time will expired and also our medicals will expired.

does anybody have any idea what can we do at this moment
Old Mar 22nd 2012, 8:25 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lost certificate :(

why's it going to take 3mths?

Your medicals will be ok if you have submitted them already, I believe the 3mths is time limit to submit.
Old Mar 22nd 2012, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Who is telling you 3 months? That's probably just a standard letter or worst case scenario to cover themselves. I am sure if you can express the urgency they would try to get it more quickly, even if you had to pay for it. Tell them you need it immediately for a job!!
Old Mar 22nd 2012, 9:57 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Depends on the country of origin TBH. Some are exceedingly slooooow.
Old Mar 22nd 2012, 10:01 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Have you returned your ITA or not at this point in time? How about speaking to NZIS about whether they will accept any other proof of your degree? If you haven't returned your ITA then yes, your medicals will expire after 3m so they will be out of date if you wait for your degree cert.
Might be worth asking if you can send in your ITA and include a letter or documents explaining the lack of degree certificate [proof you've requested a new one?] and that you'll send that in when you get a new one-can't hurt to ask them, can it They may say no as you should really send in everything that is requested at the time..
Old Mar 22nd 2012, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

ran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant future

we still not apply ITA. we have time till June 30th.

we are so worried whether SMC rules will change in that period.

also I can take a letter from university stating that i have requested a new one and it will take 3 months.

is it ok to submit our docs along with my transcript?
Old Mar 26th 2012, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

good news, we found that certificate

by the way we wrote to person who sent our invitation after submit EOI and he said that it will be ok to submit current document we have in our hand and ask to write a explanation about the lost.

also he mentioned that it will take 9 months to assign a case officer as we dont have job offer