Looking to emigrate

Old Jun 9th 2011, 3:59 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2
Alex_the_traveller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking to emigrate

Hi all,

I'm 31 and looking at options to emigrate to either NZ or AU in the near future. I have just finished a National Diploma in Countryside managment and conservation and noticed they have park ranger on the SOL.

I will get a level 3 qualification in June but not sure if its enough to emigrate and I only have a few months work experience in the countryside/conserv ation industry. I have a working holiday which I managed to get 3 days before my 31st Birthday but, unfortunately, being a student I cant use ,as I havent got enough money to go at the moment (expires Jul 1!)

My query is - is a level 3 in coutryside/conservation (i.e park ranger) qualification enough alone to qualify for emigration or do you need a of work exp additionally? The park ranger is on the section 'A' SOL.

Is there anyone who is a ranger and can advise.

If I couldnt go on my level 3 I am anroleld for a degree in september and thinking its another route to take as I could apply for a silver fern visa eventually

alot of info but any advice appreacaited!

Alex_the_traveller is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.