london immigration & lost documents

Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Craigy123 has a spectacular aura aboutCraigy123 has a spectacular aura aboutCraigy123 has a spectacular aura about
Default london immigration & lost documents

I posted this elsewhere but thought it would be wise to let people know the situation i have had with NZ immigration london, they are incompetent, the reasons i have been turned down twice so far for a work visa even though i have a solid job offer with an accredited employer at $60k/year :

Immigration office in london lost my enclosed accreditation, chest x-ray and pathology blood test results, i sent the second time (always signed delivery) to see if they were being processed or were indeed lost, unfortunately it was the latter.

Also the employmet offer didn't state the full amount in $ what the job was paying, even though if they worked out the $/hour x 40hrs x 52 weeks they would have found it to be over the required $45k/year.

Also the employer requires me to be registered with the EWRB (electrical workers registration board) this can be done once in NZ , though immigration were not having it, even though i know for fact this is not necessary i have heard from numerous in my trade they are only requesting because the employer stated in the job offer. ( the irony is i was meant to be there 11th of this month in auckland for this very course)

My medicals run out next week.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

Craigy123 has a spectacular aura aboutCraigy123 has a spectacular aura aboutCraigy123 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: london immigration & lost documents

Originally Posted by Craigy123
I posted this elsewhere but thought it would be wise to let people know the situation i have had with NZ immigration london, they are incompetent, the reasons i have been turned down twice so far for a work visa even though i have a solid job offer with an accredited employer at $60k/year :

Immigration office in london lost my enclosed accreditation, chest x-ray and pathology blood test results, i sent the second time (always signed delivery) to see if they were being processed or were indeed lost, unfortunately it was the latter.

Also the employmet offer didn't state the full amount in $ what the job was paying, even though if they worked out the $/hour x 40hrs x 52 weeks they would have found it to be over the required $45k/year.

Also the employer requires me to be registered with the EWRB (electrical workers registration board) this can be done once in NZ , though immigration were not having it, even though i know for fact this is not necessary i have heard from numerous in my trade they are only requesting because the employer stated in the job offer. ( the irony is i was meant to be there 11th of this month in auckland for this very course)

My medicals run out next week.
oh yes i also forgot to mention my job is also in the immediate skills shortage list.