London Branch times

Old Dec 10th 2011, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold
Wink London Branch times

Hi all.

We submitted on Friday morning, it was very exciting! (i am not hard to please!)

The man said that it is up to a 6 to 8 week wait until we get a case officer, as they have amalgamated some offices and had some staff leave/holidays, and more peeps with job offers, so thats why the long wait.

But he also went through our ITA and did look through it quite thoroughly and summised that it looked a straight forward enough application and he couldnt see a problem..... ( i know he aint THE man)

SO fingers crossed

Anna
Old Dec 10th 2011, 5:34 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London Branch times

Originally Posted by crumpy10
Hi all.

We submitted on Friday morning, it was very exciting! (i am not hard to please!)

The man said that it is up to a 6 to 8 week wait until we get a case officer, as they have amalgamated some offices and had some staff leave/holidays, and more peeps with job offers, so thats why the long wait.

But he also went through our ITA and did look through it quite thoroughly and summised that it looked a straight forward enough application and he couldnt see a problem..... ( i know he aint THE man)

SO fingers crossed

Anna
The official site says 2 months for a case officer, however our acknowledgement of ITA says up to 4 months for a case officer and up to 3 months for results providing no problems are found. Let us know what your letter says....
Old Dec 10th 2011, 7:24 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London Branch times

good luck hope, the bloke we dropped our ITA off with also went through it all and said how nice it was to have everything they had asked for. Then he told us we didn't need to submit the additional information form as everything was in the ITA.
Unfortunately he was wrong, even though nothing extra on the additional form they still wanted it, mine and my daughters medicals got referred even though the panel Dr said there was nothing in the medicals to worry about. A few other queries have also arisen from the case officer so we're not holding our breathe to hear any time soon and that's with my husband already in NZ working, our case officer only works 4 days a week.