Link required please

Old Jan 20th 2009, 2:24 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Link required please

Hi
We are almost at the 2 years point of being in NZ and need to do the indefinite leave bit, but I am struggling to find the link on NZIS regarding the process, can anyone oblige please???

Also does anyone have any idea how badly it is going to hurt the pocket

Many Thanks
Old Jan 21st 2009, 1:27 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Link required please

Originally Posted by P2L
Hi
We are almost at the 2 years point of being in NZ and need to do the indefinite leave bit, but I am struggling to find the link on NZIS regarding the process, can anyone oblige please???

Many Thanks

Anyone?????
Old Jan 21st 2009, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Link required please

Originally Posted by P2L
Hi

Many Thanks
Are you talking about your initial 2 year RRV expiring, and applying for an indefinate RRV?
We just went into the NZIS office in Wellington and they helped us on the spot. If you are near one of the bigger cities you can try and go in to do it in person. All you need is your passports, they have all the dates of you leaving and entering the country on the system, linked to your passport number.

I dont know how to do it over the post, phone up im sure someone will tell you how to do that.

When we did it (in 2006 i think) it was something like $50 but i cant really remember.

You need to wait until the 2 years is up i think...

If you are talking about something else, ignore my post...