In the lap of the gods of red tape

Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:30 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default In the lap of the gods of red tape

ITA submitted.. now we wait....
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:47 am
Family landed :)

newzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nice
Default Re: In the lap of the gods of red tape

Good luck
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:45 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dustybin
Wewt! Many congrats on submitting it all. It's exhausting getting all the paperwork together, isn't it?

We're waiting with you.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:50 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

*shakes the magic eight-ball* All signs point to a 97.4% positive outcome. You're sorted.

Old Feb 20th 2008, 3:10 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by happynz
*shakes the magic eight-ball* All signs point to a 97.4% positive outcome. You're sorted.

funny it always says 'the answer is unclear!' when i try it..

Thanks all, i'm sure it'll be fine, and if not, well such is life .
Old Feb 20th 2008, 5:23 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dustybin
ahhhhh good ole freddie mercury, in the lap of the gods:

Its so easy but I cant do it
So risky but I gotta chance it
Its so funny theres nothing to laugh about
My money thats all you want to talk about
I can see what you want me to be
But Im no fool

Its in the lap of the gods
Wo wo la la la
I can see what you want me to be
But Im no fool
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:59 pm
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to ya mate. We about to put ours in - just need to collate it all tonight and tomorrow the T will take it to the place and drop in in 'THE BOX'.

BTW, did you find it really confusing where it says on the 'things you must include' form -

1) Only include ORIGINAL documents and not photocopies
2) Include photocopies of all ORIGINAL documents, except the appn form, certified copies & police checks.

Last night I copied every single bit of paper in the pack that was original and not a cert copy, the appn form or a police check just in case. What a bunch of unclear arse!
Old Feb 21st 2008, 2:20 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
Good luck to ya mate. We about to put ours in - just need to collate it all tonight and tomorrow the T will take it to the place and drop in in 'THE BOX'.

BTW, did you find it really confusing where it says on the 'things you must include' form -

1) Only include ORIGINAL documents and not photocopies
2) Include photocopies of all ORIGINAL documents, except the appn form, certified copies & police checks.

Last night I copied every single bit of paper in the pack that was original and not a cert copy, the appn form or a police check just in case. What a bunch of unclear arse!
Indeed well said that man.

Well got an email to say they have it. just have to wait and see