British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   KA 02 Assessment form IPENZ (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/ka-02-assessment-form-ipenz-867016/)

Alinoman65 Oct 24th 2015 8:01 am

KA 02 Assessment form IPENZ

Hi, dear folks,

any one have any idea about KA 02 assessment that require to claim bonus point for LTSTL.

Alinoman65 Oct 24th 2015 8:55 am

Re: KA 02 Assessment form IPENZ

I need help to fill up this KA 02 assessment form ?

Timmy Chch Oct 24th 2015 9:29 am

I've heard about this form, it's a right bitch! Very hard to fill in and costs $$$$ according to this...
{sniped}
Good luck, you might have to get IPENZ to help you complete

Alinoman65 Oct 24th 2015 9:53 am

:goodpost:

Originally Posted by Timmy Chch (Post 11778397)
I've heard about this form, it's a right bitch! Very hard to fill in and costs $$$$

Good luck, you might have to get IPENZ to help you complete

Yes, Timmy its very difficult & indeed costly .. i was reading some post from the forum i also registered but i did not get the permission to post..

Hoping some else will be able to help me
Thanks

Alinoman65 Dec 10th 2015 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by Alinoman65 (Post 11778401)
:goodpost:

Yes, Timmy its very difficult & indeed costly .. i was reading some post from the forum i also registered but i did not get the permission to post..

Hoping some else will be able to help me
Thanks

I got Success in KA02 assessment & it states that I have met the academic requirements to become a member of IPENZ
Cheere :fingerscrossed:

rumzu87 Feb 26th 2016 9:59 am

Originally Posted by Alinoman65 (Post 11811642)
I got Success in KA02 assessment & it states that I have met the academic requirements to become a member of IPENZ

hi
I am Muhammad from Lahore Pakistan.I am Electrical Engineer by profession.I have applied for NZ immigration but they refused bonus points for my degree and experience.Now i have to face KA02 knowledge assessment hurdle.can u please help me in filling this form??

christmasoompa Feb 26th 2016 10:09 am

Originally Posted by rumzu87 (Post 11880052)
hi
I am Muhammad from Lahore Pakistan.I am Electrical Engineer by profession.I have applied for NZ immigration but they refused bonus points for my degree and experience.Now i have to face KA02 knowledge assessment hurdle.can u please help me in filling this form??

Hi, and welcome to BE.

I've removed your full name and email address - BE is a public forum, so it's really not a good idea to put personal info like that on it where it can be picked up by every spambot and weirdo out there!

HTH, good luck.

MrsFychan Mar 1st 2016 5:34 am

Originally Posted by rumzu87 (Post 11883061)
Hi

from what I have around the net you need to fill this in yourself with your own experience and documentation and examples, so no one on here can really help you as the work has to be your own.

srhr43 Mar 10th 2016 6:13 am

hi

Hi,
Can u send me some details about KA02. How to proceed?

nadir8 May 4th 2016 7:43 am

Originally Posted by rumzu87 (Post 11883061)
Hi

hi i am an Electronic engineer from Lahore and directed to IPENZ for KA Assessment. can you please contact me (snipped)

viru246 May 28th 2016 6:25 am

Hi,

I have to fill the KA02 form also for ipenz.

Can you please help me out?

I do not have so much time for submitting this so please tell me the the same

Regards
Virendra

Melmahdy Jul 8th 2016 4:21 pm

Originally Posted by srhr43 (Post 11891283)
Hi,
Can u send me some details about KA02. How to proceed?

Yes me too I can searching for some details or each a sample of guidelines that helps me to go through it ..

MOHAMEDSSALAMA Aug 5th 2016 9:54 am

Hello
I am now trying to fill it , any guidance?
Thanks

MALANA Aug 6th 2016 4:08 pm

hi

same situation need please update your position
thanks

christmasoompa Aug 12th 2016 6:17 pm

Malana/Mohamed - please note that your posts have again been deleted. As per MsFychan's and my messages above, we ask that you don't give out, or ask for, personal contact info on the forum. Remember that BE is a public forum so everybody in the world can see it, including spambots and weirdos! Just click on a members username to see an option to email them privately.

Also, the other person that posted above was just a spammer, so I'd recommend you don't contact the company he 'recommended'. If they were genuinely any good they wouldn't need people to spam for them.

Thx.