just a question

Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

ecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant future
Smile just a question

hi

is it possible to have a medical in nz even though not a citizen yet? as i am going there end of jan to look for work.i have my police cert now and at the moment preparing the cv.are the required doctors listed on the nz immi web site?and roughly how much ?another member suggested 160$ ...is there anything else needed?...where would be the best place to look for work in nz as a truck driver ?...any answers greatly appreciated folks many thanks
Old Oct 4th 2008, 9:39 am
Enjoying retirement

NakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: just a question

I registered with my local GP whilst in NZ on a visitors visa

When the time came to apply for PR, my GP did it for free (nice man, bless him) and my chest xray was done at a medical lab in Wanganui

Total cost about $75

So yes, you can get it done after you arrive
Old Oct 26th 2008, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

ecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant future
Default Re: just a question

thanks nakiman....