just a question

Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

ecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant future
Smile just a question

hi
medicals

how is the best way to get these and what criteria is required.?
i know that you need chest xrays etc but is the family doctor the best option or is there a cheap way?

im going out to nz end of jan to look for work as a truck driver( partner is chef ) wing and a prayer and all that.....also police records ...is a caution a big no no if it is then waste of time i suppose fingers crossed.

appreciate all your replys have a good day.
thanks
lee
Old Aug 28th 2008, 6:40 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: just a question

medicals need to be done by an approved 'panel doctor'... there is a list on the nz immy website.

From what i can work out costs do vary so it pays to shop around.... hopefully there should be a panel doc (or two!) fairly near to you - turns out our own doc is one! hurrah

further details about what's carried out as part of the med etc are also on the immy website.

dunno about the caution - guess it might depend what it's for - think there are details on the website again if you have a look.... i know some people have got in with convictions for stuff dating back to their (mis?)spent youth etc, there's a waiver system in operation (think that's the right term)...

HTH

Last edited by Stoof; Aug 28th 2008 at 6:41 pm. Reason: sp
Old Aug 29th 2008, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

ecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant future
Default Re: just a question

thanks stoof....