Just had telephone interview!!!!

Old Oct 29th 2009, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

lindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nice
Default Just had telephone interview!!!!

Yikes! OH just had telephone interview. Was very scary! Think it went ok but hard to tell .

Case officer said she would let us know. There were 3 options, firstly refusal!! , secondly permanent residency or work to residency

Feeling very nervous now!

However I am off to New Zealand tomorrow with my youngest daughter, to visit my other lovely daughter and her boyfriend who have had residency since April (lucky things)!! I cant wait to get there and do some networking, so just have to forget about the telephone interview and try not to check the emails every minute. Any idea how long she will take to reply??

Lindsay
Old Oct 29th 2009, 2:29 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just had telephone interview!!!!

Hi...another step forward!! interview went well and you hear some positive news soon.
Enjoy your visit to NZ Good luck & for a safe journey!!
B x
Old Oct 29th 2009, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

lindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nice

Hi... Thanks very much. good luck to you too for next January.
Lindsay x
Old Oct 29th 2009, 8:07 pm

Flower Pot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lindsay loo
Yikes! OH just had telephone interview. Was very scary! Think it went ok but hard to tell .

Case officer said she would let us know. There were 3 options, firstly refusal!! , secondly permanent residency or work to residency

However I am off to New Zealand tomorrow with my youngest daughter, to visit my other lovely daughter and her boyfriend who have had residency since April (lucky things)!! I cant wait to get there and do some networking, so just have to forget about the telephone interview and try not to check the emails every minute. Any idea how long she will take to reply??

Lindsay
Wow - ur the step ahead of us then! We are waiting to hear form MA then hopefully if that passes OK we will have our telephone interview!

Do you have a job offer? What did the C/O ask? How logn was the interview? Sorry, just would like to be prepared!!!

Oh have a good hol, I am very jealous, cant wait to get out there!!! x
Old Oct 29th 2009, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

We dont have a job offer, so its taken a long time. We sent off the ITA on Dec 10th last year! Since then case officer has lost documents (then found them 3 months later!) and always seems to be out of the office.

She asked if we knew anyone out there, what jobs had we looked at, what research we had done, what we thought the stumbling blocks would be. The ones that threw us slightly were when she asked, did we know how much it would cost a family of 4 to live for a month, how much a house would cost, etc. It lasted 30 minutes.

Have asearch through the threads for telephone interview for more ideas!

Best wishes, Lindsay
Old Oct 29th 2009, 11:33 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Lindsay
fab fingers crossed you get great news and soon

Good luck

Tina.x
Old Oct 29th 2009, 11:50 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

that NZIS come back with the right answer very soon. Enjoy your holiday. Where does your daughter live? I'm nosey me
Old Oct 30th 2009, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

Any idea how long she will take to reply??

Lindsay
It seems to take about a week from my experience. Best of luck.