just found out

Old Jun 11th 2010, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

Pointer is on a distinguished road
Default just found out

almost 9 months to the day from submitting our EOI our status has changed to approved, so one step closer but not sure what approved means?

does this mean PR or does it mean WTR? any clues or do we just wait with more baited breath.

game on.
Old Jun 11th 2010, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

Gizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: just found out

Congrats! Another step closer

If memory serves, when it goes approved, you go into the "More Information" tab, and it should tell you the details - PR, WTR etc.

It was a while ago though, so somebody else may be able to remember more accuratly than me.

Gizzy.
Old Jun 12th 2010, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

cleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pointer
does this mean PR or does it mean WTR? any clues or do we just wait with more baited breath.
Until you pay the final migrant levy and get the blue stickers in your passport, it means you have been approved.

You'll be getting a letter soon from Immigration NZ to explain the next step
Old Jun 12th 2010, 1:21 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Congrats on the step forward

Come back and let us know whether you were awarded WTR or the magical PR.
Old Jun 12th 2010, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

just managed to get to sleep last night as head is swimming with the realisation that our lives are about to change but keeping a level head as we arent there yet.

some big decisions now need to be made as OH can apply for redundancy but until we know exactly where we are going with this everything is on hold.

Objective is to be in country before the rugby world cup next year so hopefully we should have the house sold by then, so hopefully the torries can inject some believe in the housing market.

will keep you informed of how things pan out

cant believe though that this week the weather forecast for Wellington has been the same as here and its our summer - taxi!!
Old Jun 12th 2010, 11:55 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news another step closer

Wait until you book that one way flight I literally could not sleep for two nights

Dewb
Old Jun 13th 2010, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

nicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nice

We had ours change to Approved and we had the exact same question has you... WTR OR PR. I could'nt wait so phoned nz immi. The lady i spoke to asked if i'd applied for 2 visa's WTR AND PR, i told her PR and she said if thats the visa that you applied for then thats the one thats been approved. We had comfirmation by email and written within a couple of days, still cant believe it and that was the 5th of may lol, CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jun 13th 2010, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news, well done
Old Jun 14th 2010, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

just found out that we have been approved in principle and will recieve a letter to explain the process.

suspect in principle means until we pay the relevant migrant fees, just need to wait on the letter now
Old Jun 17th 2010, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

well it is PR for us subject to paying migrant levy of course.

now the fun really begins and to cap it all it is nice and sunny in normally driech Lanarkshire. and too hot to have a malt to toast the future.
Old Jun 17th 2010, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

mumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura about

Excellent news congratulation - oh and it is never to warm to celebrate with malt or any other alcholic drink so just this once go on enjoy the celebration....

I have a small bottle of Champagne awaiting the day we get a job we have PR visa and we sold our house all last month so we are nearly there.....
Old Jun 17th 2010, 9:33 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pointer
well it is PR for us subject to paying migrant levy of course.

now the fun really begins and to cap it all it is nice and sunny in normally driech Lanarkshire. and too hot to have a malt to toast the future.
Congrats have to agree never too warm

Originally Posted by mumbee2
Excellent news congratulation - oh and it is never to warm to celebrate with malt or any other alcholic drink so just this once go on enjoy the celebration....

I have a small bottle of Champagne awaiting the day we get a job we have PR visa and we sold our house all last month so we are nearly there.....
Small bottle is that a typo

Dewb
Old Jun 18th 2010, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

thanks to all. I thought this process was going to be quite daunting but it turned out to be rather straight forward and hassle free probably because we have no deadlines.

would appreciate any advice on planning the move to NZ - companies to avoid re shipping etc, should dogs get a passport to, many many questions so wont ask them all at once. set a move out date I suppose should be the first objective then take it from there.

better not get MS project out or OH will batter me.
Old Jun 18th 2010, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

mumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Congrats have to agree never too warm

Small bottle is that a typo

Dewb

No it is right a small bottle.

We do not drink that much so one glass each will be perfect.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 6:50 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mumbee2

I have a small bottle of Champagne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.