June 3rd Selections

Old Jul 29th 2009, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of
Default June 3rd Selections

Hi

This seemed to work for Clare so I thought I'd give it a go! Was anyone on here in the 3rd June eoi selections and if so have you got your ita yet? We're still waiting... slightly starting to panic
Old Jul 29th 2009, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

Reylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to all
Default Re: June 3rd Selections

Originally Posted by Lee Lee
Hi

This seemed to work for Clare so I thought I'd give it a go! Was anyone on here in the 3rd June eoi selections and if so have you got your ita yet? We're still waiting... slightly starting to panic
Hi There

We were in the June 3rd selections and have received our ITA. We have our medicals booked for next week and then have to gather all the other info we need. We received our ITA on the 17th July.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

Congrats on receiveing your ITA

Thanks for replying, i suppose we're not too far behind then - maybe we'll get ours tomorrow! We were asked to send copies of our certificates by the 17th so hopefully any day now
(my husband wrote down loads of certificates so i think they must of wanted to check he has actually got them ha ha)

So what happens when you get your ITA then, does it come with instructions???!!!
Old Jul 29th 2009, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Reylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to all

Congrats on receiveing your ITA

Thanks for replying, i suppose we're not too far behind then - maybe we'll get ours tomorrow! We were asked to send copies of our certificates by the 17th so hopefully any day now
(my husband wrote down loads of certificates so i think they must of wanted to check he has actually got them ha ha)

So what happens when you get your ITA then, does it come with instructions???!!!
Luckily yes, it does come with instructions! We had to email over some certificates for my husband too and they confirmed ITA in an email and it arrived the following day. The NZI website was also amended to show successful.

Then I was on the phone madly arranging medicals and getting proof of work experience etc. The only thing I would suggest is to ring round a few doctors from the panel if you can as they do differ in price, although I suppose that depends on how many there are nearby. Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed that your ITA arrives soon. Let me know!!
Old Jul 29th 2009, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the info, I'll let you know when we get ours. How long after sending your certificates did you get an answer? I started to panic because i asked the other day and everyone that replied said they didnt get asked for certificates.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the info, I'll let you know when we get ours. How long after sending your certificates did you get an answer? I started to panic because i asked the other day and everyone that replied said they didnt get asked for certificates.
I emailed the certificates (there was only 3 or 4) to her on the 15th July and got the answer the following day by email.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 12:19 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Bless both your cotton picking, son to be in NZ I hope, socksies.

It's horrible isn't it waiting and hoping for the ITA to arrive and then when it does , wham, it's a huge tome and your off on that spin again to get the meds. done and the paperwork sorted.

LeeLee . Have some karma from me for getting that itchy Immigration Finger Syndrome. you get your ITA soon as...

Reylan. Karma to you too for that blummin' good avatar and your posts to this thread. You needed more of those little blue boxes IMHO.