Job offer - ties?

Old Sep 28th 2008, 2:02 pm
Just Joined

Koala Chloe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Job offer - ties?

Hi

Can anyone advise how long you have to stay in the job that is the job offer used on your visa? I read on an earlier post that it was 2 or 3 months, but surely this is not right? Any advice much appreciated.

Many thanks
KC
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 3:29 pm
slime

simon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nice
Default Re: Job offer - ties?

Originally Posted by Koala Chloe
Hi

Can anyone advise how long you have to stay in the job that is the job offer used on your visa? I read on an earlier post that it was 2 or 3 months, but surely this is not right? Any advice much appreciated.

Many thanks
KC
hi
you need to take up the job with in 3 months of arriving in N Z and stay in it for a minimum of 3 months a cording to the immigration info i have