JOB IN NZ

Old Jun 10th 2009, 9:29 am
Just Joined

doch is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking JOB IN NZ

hi all my name is darren im 35 and i have just applyed for a job in nz.
just would like some info on where i go from here im looking to go over first for wee while and then consider moving my family over i have looked online but not very good with a computer
what happens next
with thanks darren
Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: JOB IN NZ

Originally Posted by doch
hi all my name is darren im 35 and i have just applyed for a job in nz.
just would like some info on where i go from here im looking to go over first for wee while and then consider moving my family over i have looked online but not very good with a computer
what happens next
with thanks darren
Have you been offered the job?
IN order for you to live and work in Nz, you need to apply for and be granted a work permit or permanenet residency. NZIS website is the place to start. I you have been offered the job the company may be able to assist you with what you need to do in order to get a work permit.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 12:40 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Darren. What line of work are you in? Is it on the long term skilled shortage list?

Below is the link to NZIS. You can look up on here the list of skilled jobs that NZ is currently looking for. It also gives easy to understand criteria for each type of visa and has a points calculator to see if you have enough points to submit an expression of interest.

www.immigration.govt.nz

Hope this helps
Old Jun 11th 2009, 7:37 am
Just Joined

doch is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: JOB IN NZ

Thank you for the info,
as for the questions i have been offered the job and i looked on the skills shortage ilst an it is on there. As for me im a plant operator for farming or construction.

thanks darren
Old Jun 13th 2009, 5:52 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by doch
Thank you for the info,
as for the questions i have been offered the job and i looked on the skills shortage ilst an it is on there. As for me im a plant operator for farming or construction.

thanks darren
Hi Darren and welcome to NE.

Do you mean you are a :-

Mobile Plant Operator ANZSCO 721111 -
Requirement -NZ recognised Class 4 driver licence (or equivalent) AND two years’ relevant experience

The reason I ask is because this occupation has been removed from the Immediate Shortage list. Also this occupation is not on the list of skilled occupations.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 9:54 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

...Bump.....

Are you there.