Job Interview

Old Jul 1st 2010, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light
Default Job Interview

Hi there, am nervously waiting to hear from a telephone job interview in Auckland last night! - its really hard to get across personality isnt it via the telephone, it was a long interview with 4 people asking questions (im a mental health community nurse) and now looking back im starting to wonder if i answered the questions correctly.. its weird how on reflection u start todoubt urself isnt it?
Anyone else found this?

luv Berni
Old Jul 1st 2010, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Job Interview

yes easy to pick holes in everything in retrospect... in exams or interviews etc..but you did the best that you could at that time in that situation, and anyone else applying would probably be in the same boat. interviewers know theres a certain degree of nervousness, and more difficulties over the phone. its something theyre probably quite used to.
Matt had to have 2 telephone interviews, and then a Skype one, which was even worse, dut to technical problems, time differences, and just doing it by Skype is a bit surreal in itself!

try not to worry, Im sure you answered questions correctly. try not to dissect it, as it wont make any difference now, and you always do better than think. its human nature to doubt onesself

when will you hear?

the very best of luck and sending you some waiting karma!
jax
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:25 am
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 127luton View Post
Hi there, am nervously waiting to hear from a telephone job interview in Auckland last night! - its really hard to get across personality isnt it via the telephone, it was a long interview with 4 people asking questions (im a mental health community nurse) and now looking back im starting to wonder if i answered the questions correctly.. its weird how on reflection u start todoubt urself isnt it?
Anyone else found this?

luv Berni
Yes! I'm hoping it's normal. Some of us doubt ourselves even before we do things

In my experience the longer the discussion, the more likely it is that they are interested. The best ones are where the interviewer wants to keep talking but has run out of time!

Just remember that if you don't get the job it might not be the result of any imagined failings on your part. It may just be that you have gone up against stiff competition this time. Also, lots of interview questions don't actually have a right or wrong answer
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Hey - Guys good news - got the job!!! - they said that they loved my interview and now would be looking to get my references!!! yay!
Thanks for your support - now i know where to look for the rental when i get to Auckland!!

Berni
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 12:14 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Cool!

You must have been the stiff competition

Congratulations!
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

Reylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to all

Hey - Guys good news - got the job!!! - they said that they loved my interview and now would be looking to get my references!!! yay!
Thanks for your support - now i know where to look for the rental when i get to Auckland!!

Berni
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 4:09 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Berni
Awesome!!!....well done Bernie !!!
B x
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

Hi there! - thanks to all ur good wishes... i really appreciate them all!

Berni x
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Berni
Congratulations Berni!! Well Done you!!
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 1:11 am
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Hey - Guys good news - got the job!!! -

Berni
CONGRATS and well done you.

Have some best of the bunch karma.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by RobDon View Post
Congratulations Berni!! Well Done you!!
Thank you soo much Robdon!
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS View Post
CONGRATS and well done you.

Have some best of the bunch karma.
Thank you Bevs!!! xx
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news, congratulations
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by j19fmm View Post
Excellent news, congratulations
Thanks to u!
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to u!
Congratulations, and well done!
Look forward to hearing how the big move progresses