ITA - Timescales - With Job Offer

Old May 13th 2008, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

johnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to all
Default ITA - Timescales - With Job Offer

Sorry I know this is probably going over old ground but just wondering how long to get an ITA with a job offer.I have faxed Job offer to London and they say I,m priority?Employer getting anxious!!
Old May 13th 2008, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITA - Timescales - With Job Offer

When we started looking into it, their site said that if you have a job offer, it takes from 3 weeks to 3 months from when you submit your ITA. Hope that helps!
Old May 13th 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

At the expo seminar we were told by official from NZIS that PR via SMC with job offer can take up to 3-4 months from submitting ITA

Last edited by weejie; May 13th 2008 at 7:44 pm. Reason: forgot last bit
Old May 13th 2008, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

Hiya

From submitting out ITA with a job offer took 10 days!! So that was pretty good for NZIS.

In fact we were very lucky with all of it, we submitted EOI mid to late September 2007 and everything was approved with blue stickers in the passports by early December 2007, and we landed 1st January 2008.

We had a wonderful case officer who kept us informed by email and telephone at least once a week.

Every case and every case officer is different.

Good luck, I hope you get it sorted quickly.

Catkin
Old May 13th 2008, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

johnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to all

Hi thanks for the info.I,ll give it a few more days and see what happens