ITA Submitted Today!!

Old May 11th 2009, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute
Default ITA Submitted Today!!

Well I have done it now!! ITA in the post by Special Delivery.
Part of me is soooo exited part of me is soooo terrified!!
Please tell me its normal to feel like this?!
Now the nail biting and the waiting begins!
Donna
XX
Old May 11th 2009, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

samiam2009 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ITA Submitted Today!!

Congrats, got another hurdle out of the way.

We will be submitting ours in a few days, waiting for the police clearance to come.

Good luck
Old May 11th 2009, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Donna
I know how you feel we submitted ours last week

Welcome to the waiting game i feel very frustrated already

Ginny
Old May 11th 2009, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Well done! Now the waiting nervously begins!!
Old May 11th 2009, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

LOHDYNA has a spectacular aura aboutLOHDYNA has a spectacular aura aboutLOHDYNA has a spectacular aura about

Hi
I sent ours off on Thursday, can't believe how nervous and excited i feel.
What happens next? I have heard that we have an interview over the phone anyone got any tips.
Old May 11th 2009, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LOHDYNA
Hi
What happens next? I have heard that we have an interview over the phone anyone got any tips.
Hi,

If you dont have a job offer you wait and wait and wait (ours took about 13 weeks form lodging the ITA) then you get an email sent from your case officer to introduce themselves, collect further info if required and to arrange an interview.
We just has our telephone interview and are currently waiting for the outcome!
Im not sure how to do a link but there have been a few queries on here about the interview - They all seem to be a similar format - such as your network in NZ, how have you looked for jobs, stumbling blocks you expect etc etc.

Good Luck with your application.
Old May 12th 2009, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jo-Chris
Well done! Now the waiting nervously begins!!

Its nice to know there are others feeling exactly the same as us!!
I am no good at this waiting lark I want everything done yesterday!!
Oh well its out of our hands now, Bring on the waiting!!
Lets hope we all hear good news soon.

Donna XX
Old May 12th 2009, 9:38 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

All the best and good luck to you all
Hope you hear soon!

Have a look at this and follow the links:
Interview questions
Sue
Old May 12th 2009, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Bets being taken on how many times you all check your status on the website on a daily basis I know I was at least twice EVERY dayGood luck to you all

Phyl x
Old May 12th 2009, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by weejie
Bets being taken on how many times you all check your status on the website on a daily basis I know I was at least twice EVERY dayGood luck to you all

Phyl x
I just checked and it was only delivered this morning!!

Donna
XX
Old May 12th 2009, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

steelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud of

Congratulations!! It won't take long now Donna Our fingers are crossed for you!!

My OH had a job arranged so no telephone interview was needed. Just wait for the email advising you that it's all been accepted! (our email came just under 3weeks after submitting the ITA) It won't be long!

Good Luck!! (you still heading for Rotorua???)

We booked our flights/car hire/hotels this morning !!!!!! Flying out on Tue 26th May !!!!!
Steelblue and family!
Old May 12th 2009, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

steelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by LOHDYNA
Hi

Hi W,
Congratulations on the ITA!!!!!!! cool!!

R, didn't have a telephone interview as he had a job arranged. I'm guessing that G, has the same - so he won't need one either???

I hope things move along swiftly for you and the family!!

Not long now!!
Old May 12th 2009, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

LOHDYNA has a spectacular aura aboutLOHDYNA has a spectacular aura aboutLOHDYNA has a spectacular aura about

Got our letter this morning to say that they have recieved it with our new reference number. OMG things are really happening.
Good luck STEELBLUE not sure if i'll get to see you before you go, hope the journey goes well, see you the other side sometime
Old May 12th 2009, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck. We are trying to sort Police references, medicals, work refs experience, and it all seems to take sooo long
Old May 12th 2009, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steelblue
Congratulations!! It won't take long now Donna Our fingers are crossed for you!!

My OH had a job arranged so no telephone interview was needed. Just wait for the email advising you that it's all been accepted! (our email came just under 3weeks after submitting the ITA) It won't be long!

Good Luck!! (you still heading for Rotorua???)

We booked our flights/car hire/hotels this morning !!!!!! Flying out on Tue 26th May !!!!!
Steelblue and family!
Hi Steelblue,
Yes we are still heading for Rotorua. Got a job waiting for me there , I dont think I will be having another phone interview thankfully!
Now the nail biting begins!!
Good Luck to everyone in the same boat!!
Donna
XX

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.