ITA submitted

Old Mar 9th 2009, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all
Default ITA submitted

Lodged on 2/3/09. How long will it take i'm going to burst???!!!! In limbo land and abusing the login button on the immigration site!!
Old Mar 9th 2009, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: ITA submitted

Originally Posted by helenlhoppy
Lodged on 2/3/09. How long will it take i'm going to burst???!!!! In limbo land and abusing the login button on the immigration site!!
Hi,
The next draw is scheduled to take place on Wednesday 11th March. Best of luck.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

dkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud of

My application was lodged on 6th March and they took the application fee on the 9th. The letter telling me it's been accepted for consideration says "I hope to make a decision ... in the next one to three months" but the average processing time for the London branch actually looks to have been only a couple of weeks recently.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sjake
Hi,
The next draw is scheduled to take place on Wednesday 11th March. Best of luck.
Forget my ramblings - must have left my brain at work yesterday evening!!

Which visa are you applying for? Do you have a job offer etc. etc.?
Old Mar 10th 2009, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all

Hi I'm applying through the SMC, so PR. No job offer as yet, but just found out my CO is on annual leave until 30/3. I guess I'll have to wait hey! The computer is on permanently, running out of things too check or search now, how will I cope with the suspense??!

Thanks for your replies so far....
Old Mar 10th 2009, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

Hi I'm applying through the SMC, so PR. No job offer as yet, but just found out my CO is on annual leave until 30/3. I guess I'll have to wait hey! The computer is on permanently, running out of things too check or search now, how will I cope with the suspense??!

Thanks for your replies so far....
Hi,
Just to give you a rough idea, this is the current information from the NZ website: -
"Once the pre-populated application form is returned to the London branch it should be allocated to a visa officer within four months. As an example, for the week ending 6 March 2009 we are allocating files lodged up to and including 1 December 2008."

Hope this helps.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for that info.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 6:14 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Have some karma for abusing that log-in button on the NZIS website. I seem to remember doing exactly the same in the dim and distant past 5 years ago.

edit here...
as a matter of interest , how many points?

Note
For those not in the know, karma shows by the square blue boxes to the left of your posts and under your username and details. You can find out how many karma points you have by looking at Your Profile.

Last edited by BEVS; Mar 11th 2009 at 6:19 am.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 6:17 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by dkb_herts
My application was lodged on 6th March and they took the application fee on the 9th. The letter telling me it's been accepted for consideration says "I hope to make a decision ... in the next one to three months" but the average processing time for the London branch actually looks to have been only a couple of weeks recently.
Have some belated welcome karma as I'm in a karma giving mood today.
All fingers and toes crossed that your ITA is turned into s'wonderful blue PR stickers soon.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Hi, thanks for the Karma, I sure do need it, 140 points, no job offer..... still abusing this site and the log in button!!