ITA Submitted!

Old Aug 12th 2008, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

ptbrophy is on a distinguished road
Default ITA Submitted!

Well, got my medical results back yesterday with a clean bill of health.

Crossed the t's and dotted the i's last night.

Sent the ITA special delivery today.

I guess all that's left now is to sit back and wait - the hardest part!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

Rock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant future
Default Re: ITA Submitted!

Originally Posted by ptbrophy View Post
Well, got my medical results back yesterday with a clean bill of health.

Crossed the t's and dotted the i's last night.

Sent the ITA special delivery today.

I guess all that's left now is to sit back and wait - the hardest part!
You lucky so-and-so! I wish I was in your position and not in grip of an NZQA-induced nightmare. Great news - let us know how that pans out for you.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:39 pm
Cat (Mad) Sitter

Location: Anywhere and Everywhere, we're International House Sitters! :)
Water Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!! Things seem to be moving pretty quickly at the moment (at least compared to last year) so hopefully you'll be having your interview before you know it!
Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Paul. It's exciting isn't it? Now you will be like me and checking your status on NZIS site daily!

Phyllis
Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:32 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

All the best to all of you I remember them times...but you will soon be like me living in New Zealand and thinking how lucky you are

and then you will be coming on here and complaining about it...lol (I'm joking of course) I love it just some others dont
Old Aug 13th 2008, 10:39 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Well done, best of luck, hope you hear soon.

Pauline
Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

ptbrophy is on a distinguished road

Well, as predicted, the NZIS login button has been abused the past couple of days!

Thanks for all your messages of support, hopefully I will have some good news to share soon! The sooner the better - I HATE waiting!!