ITA sent, everything all done my end¬

Old Mar 20th 2013, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

M_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond repute
Red face ITA sent, everything all done my end¬

All we need now is a buyer for the house!!

Temp visa sorted,
temp accomodation sorted
Start date for job 15 April
Flight out on 12th

Mr M_and_M has to stay till the house sells
Old Mar 20th 2013, 9:26 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITA sent, everything all done my end¬

good luck with everything.

Did you weigh the ITA before sending ?
Old Mar 20th 2013, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

M_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond repute

yes, we did!! 800g!! 1st class recorded delivery!

Last edited by M_and_M; Mar 20th 2013 at 9:45 pm.
Old Mar 20th 2013, 10:47 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

well done, ours was 2.5kg's. family of 4
Old Mar 21st 2013, 8:00 am
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold

Ours was 1.1kg
Old Mar 21st 2013, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Wow! I thought mine was big, clearly not!
Old Mar 21st 2013, 7:23 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck. Hoping you get a buyer soon
Old Mar 21st 2013, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

So do I. I am fretting about that more than anything else.
Old Mar 21st 2013, 7:31 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Stay positive!!

Has your mother accepted it yet?
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

nope. I am not holding out much hope with regards to my mother.
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 6:06 pm
Queen of the Underworld

I feel so so sorry for you. I was lucky to have support, neither parent asked me to stay or put any pressure on me even though they would obviously prefer it if I stayed in the UK. My Dad spent so much time extolling the virtues of NZ I was beginning to think he wanted me as far away as possible

I suppose you've tried the 'I'm going whatever you say so it would be better if you accepted it, I am an adult now and can make my own decisions' approach?

Really hope she comes round, it is hard enough emigrating without all that pressure.
All the best
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah, I have tried all of those, I even lost temper, put the phone down, I have been in hysterics, the works. OH has called her and told her what for. Not much change.

I hope she doesn't flipping turn up at the airport!
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 6:18 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Originally Posted by M_and_M
Yeah, I have tried all of those, I even lost temper, put the phone down, I have been in hysterics, the works. OH has called her and told her what for. Not much change.

I hope she doesn't flipping turn up at the airport!
Oh god no! It's bad enough having relatives at the airport when they're supportive [tears, reluctant to go through etc] but the thought of all that plus someone being abusive as well is not what you want at that time.

Wish I could help more but I can't think of anything else
I was hoping to hear that she had gone through the 'grief' and was learning to accept it. Stay strong
Old Mar 25th 2013, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: ITA sent, everything all done my end!

She may have to begin getting used to it pretty sharp. I think we have found a cash buyer for the house! So I leave 2 weeks on Friday and OH may not be far behind me!
Old Mar 25th 2013, 7:00 pm

great news. fingers crossed no last minuted hiccups

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.