Ita requets

Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ita requets

well got news this morning from case officer, she wants a bank statement from last 3 months from joint account which is easy enough

BUT

she also want to see accounts from 10 years ago showing hubby self employed with a headed letter from accountant detailing all the earnings etc.. our agent spoke to her saying we only had to prove 4 years and she says yup that right but i want 10 years

well we only have records from last 6 years as by law only have to keep them so long OMG

so now im worrying we not going to get there after everything
Old Nov 13th 2008, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

becky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to all
Default Re: Ita requets

Hi

Why on earth does she want to see earnings from 10 years ago - is it relevant in any way.

We'd never be able to that in a million years - I don't even keep paperwork from a year ago!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

i know tell me about it.. our agent said he couldnt believ it as garys paperwork that was submitted i.e work exp , refrences, trade certs etc all looked great with lots of information so who knows y , i just hope because he only has from 02/03 this not gonna be the reason they knock us back, i mean she agreed herself that only needed 4 years work exp but just said she wants it anyway OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Old Nov 13th 2008, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

getmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud of

that seems totally unreasonable!

They have the right to ask for whatever info they want I suppose HOWEVER, it seems like they are making you jump through hoops for their own enjoyment, maybe it's a test of how much you really want to go to NZ!!

I would have thought that if you get turned down just because of this little glitch that you'd have very good grounds to appeal because you do only need 4 years proof.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

spoke to inland revenue and they only keep 6 years on record ... Great huh
Old Nov 13th 2008, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolineshewan
spoke to inland revenue and they only keep 6 years on record ... Great huh

I guess we may have the same problem

I use to be self employed years ago,all i put on the ITA was,accountant no longer about and that i have no company records ....
Old Nov 13th 2008, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

We put as many of my OH employers but as in building trade, majority of them don't even exist any more. Our case officer said that as my OH had a job offer, it didn't matter anyway and just get details from as many as poss!
It boils down to which CO you get and how they got out of bed that morning I think!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

yea gary had done that 2 he had excellant detailed referances , but yea maybe she got out of bed wrong side lol, just going to have to hope she accepts 6 years worth .

on better note anglo pacific just left as we have now decided to take our furniture so lets hope a good quote,