ITA & passports - time scale?

Old Jul 3rd 2009, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

Mudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really nice
Default ITA & passports - time scale?

Hi just a quick question

We posted our ITA 2 weeks ago with all the asked for info ie; passports birth cert etc, not expecting to be processed quick as we dont have a job offer but just wondering if anyone could advice me how long it takes before they send your doc's back...

Thanks
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 3:33 pm
loui5a

loui5a will become famous soon enough
Default Re: ITA & passports - time scale?

We posted all the documents with ITA on the 19th May, we were assigned CO week before last, OH had interview with CO last Friday and we found out yesterday we got PR and will get all documents back in 1-2 weeks.

We did not have a job offer and I thought it would be four months to get a CO and 3 months to get a result (as per website) so it was a happy shock it all happened so quickly!

Hope this helps

Louisa
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Mudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really nice

Hi Louisa

Yes that does help, its not to clear when to expect return of your documents and not to sure what would happen if hubby needed his passport quickly for work but at least they are safe...
Must admit Im checking the website daily and emails at every opportunity and I no it could take 4 months before we are given a case officer but just cant help myself, could I ask how were you informed about your c/o was it by email or a change on the website?

Regards
Emma
Old Jul 4th 2009, 11:20 am
loui5a

loui5a will become famous soon enough

Hi Emma,

Website only got updated once and we received a letter of confirmation in the post. CO contacted us by email (to both our addresses we had given) and asked for the interview (as we have no job set up) for the following week.

Keep checking everything to be sure!

Louisa
Old Jul 6th 2009, 4:11 pm
Just Joined

LOHDYNA has a spectacular aura aboutLOHDYNA has a spectacular aura aboutLOHDYNA has a spectacular aura about

Hi
They have had our ITA application since 8th May and we havn't heard a thing, we have a job offer. I sent an email a few weeks back asking if there was an update and was told that our application was in the system.
Like you i keep checking online butnothing has changed.
Feeling in limbo