ITA Pack-What,s in it

Old May 17th 2008, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

johnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to all
Default ITA Pack-What,s in it

Hi everyone just recieved my ITA today but just wondered what should be in the envelope.Just a bit concerned as mine had been opened and resealed by the time it was delivered!!
1)Should it have the medical form NZIS 1007 or do I download it?

2)Also there is no application form as such just a 50 page photo copy of my EOI with a few bits to fill in.Is that all there should be?

3)Also it says I havent listed all family members.Do I need to list deceased parents?

Thanks again sorry for the number of questions but dont like getting opened letters and am a bit concerned.
Old May 17th 2008, 7:12 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITA Pack-What,s in it

Hi there,

Got mine today as well. I'd be worried if mine had been opened before it reached me. You never know if part has gone missing and there's also the issue of identity theft, it contains a hell of a lot of personal info

The following was in my envelope:

1. a copy of my EOI,
2. a guide to applying for residence,
3. a covering letter,
4. a sheet of paper about paying the migrant levy
5. a 3 page leaflet on tips for lodging skilled migrant applications.

Nothing else. I have downloaded the medical forms myself as I was told I could start filling them in before I went for the medicals.
It does say that you don't have to list deceased family members, you should list biological and adoptive parents and full, half, step and adopted siblings.

It was quite a lot smaller than I'd been lead to believe reading all the comments about half a tree!

Now to start wading through it all properly. It says not to use folders or plastic sleeves to send it in. I'm worried some of it will get lost if it's just in a loose pile, too easy for bits to go missing. Here's hoping they put it in some sort of file as soon as they receive it

Good luck with it all

Sue
Old May 17th 2008, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

Sharon005 is a jewel in the roughSharon005 is a jewel in the roughSharon005 is a jewel in the roughSharon005 is a jewel in the roughSharon005 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by johnnz
Hi everyone just recieved my ITA today but just wondered what should be in the envelope.Just a bit concerned as mine had been opened and resealed by the time it was delivered!!
1)Should it have the medical form NZIS 1007 or do I download it?

2)Also there is no application form as such just a 50 page photo copy of my EOI with a few bits to fill in.Is that all there should be?

3)Also it says I havent listed all family members.Do I need to list deceased parents?

Thanks again sorry for the number of questions but dont like getting opened letters and am a bit concerned.
Hi

We received our ITA today and ours looked like it had been opened and resealed too. We had no medical forms however I note that you can download these from the GovNZ site. We also had no application form just the 50 page photo copy as you did , I think this is the application form as it asks for more information to be added to it.

I am also confused as to who/how many family members we list?

Sorry I'v not been able to offer much help but good luck with your application

Sharon
Old May 17th 2008, 10:36 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Mine was sealed and had some sellotape along the seal which I assumed was just for extra protection rather than it had been opened. It doesn't look like it has been tampered with. I often do the same if I'm sending something important.

Have started looking through it and so far there are no nasty surprises in respect to evidence I need to provide so think I've got everything, just waiting for medicals now!

Good luck to you both
Sue