ITA - originals/copies query

Old Nov 8th 2008, 10:12 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ITA - originals/copies query

did you provide a photocopy of every 'original' you sent? we've got certified copies of certificates and stuff to send, but we're including bank statement, tenancy agreement etc for the proof of relationship stuff... do we stick a copy in as well? (I've done them, but am having a numpty moment!!)

also, did you include a copy of the medical certs? I'm thinking not, cos it's their form and they'll keep them so no need for a copy (i assume!)....

help!
Old Nov 8th 2008, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITA - originals/copies query

Hi Stoof

We put in copies of everything that was original. I also kept a copy of all the originals just in case! You do not need to put in copies of medicals nor do you send in x-rays unless asked.

Phyl x
Old Nov 8th 2008, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

NermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really nice

I was worrying about originals and copies as well. My solicitor says she'll certify all copies of "certificates" but doesn't usually certify something like a copy of a job description. If that makes sense?
Old Nov 9th 2008, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

I got all the birth certs and marriage certs etc certified but I actually sent the original bills and proof of relationship and enclosed a self address envelope and they sent them all back to me along with my original photos, no problem.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 6:53 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks all!