ITA letter

Old Oct 7th 2010, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice
Default ITA letter

Just heard that my EOI has been successful and that I will shortly be receiving a letter inviting me to apply for residence.
Does anyone know how long before the letter arrives? Is it sent by registered post and needs to be signed for? And does the envelope have NZ immigration department stamp on it as it must be sent to a business postal box and i would rather the company dont know?
Old Oct 7th 2010, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

louloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to all
Default Re: ITA letter

we received our ITA at the end of August. Yes it does have "Immigration New Zealand" on the automated business postage strip .... . And yes it came Royal Mail Special Delivery (which I must have signed for although I don't recall it !!!!!)

Hope this helps

Lou
Old Oct 10th 2010, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Rachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really nice

Recieved mine 01 Oct, and i am now going through the documents they want.
4 months doesn't seem long enough to get everything done.
Recieved Special Delivery and also had "Immigration New Zealand" on the automated business postage strip.

good luck
Old Oct 11th 2010, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute

4 months is plenty of time to get everything collated.
You just have to be organised.