British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   ITA gone missing ? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/ita-gone-missing-754160/)

chrisd90 Apr 7th 2012 8:04 pm

ITA gone missing ?

Hi all, currently applying for permanent residency to NZ, we have had our EOI selected on the 21st March but still have not received and ITA. Has it gone missing in the post or am I being a little impatient?

Thanks Chris

MrsFychan Apr 7th 2012 8:09 pm

Re: ITA gone missing ?

think we got ours within 2 weeks, I personally would call and ask as there's a time limit to get all the information gathered and submitted.

call them on 01245 454448, (you don't get charged the £1 a minute on this number)

Do you have an ITA letter? does it have anyone name on it and advise as to what to do next?

chrisd90 Apr 7th 2012 8:11 pm

Thanks yes I will call them on Tuesday

azakeen1980 Apr 8th 2012 7:45 am

We got selected the same date and received ours as attachments through email a week later. Printed off ourselves ready to be sent. Worth checking emails if you have not already done so.

chrisd90 Apr 10th 2012 6:30 pm

I spoke to NZ immigration today and apparently the EOI is still being processed, so it looks like I am being a little impatient.

Thanks for all your replies

Chris

MrsFychan Apr 10th 2012 9:04 pm

:fingerscrossed: you receive your ITA soon.
have you started all your paperwork collection?

chrisd90 Apr 10th 2012 9:09 pm

Yes we have had our police checks and medicals done already and I am just sorting out evidence of work experience and I think we will have everything we need.

chrisd90 Apr 11th 2012 7:01 pm

Woo hoo ITA arrived today :o)

simonsi Apr 11th 2012 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by chrisd90 (Post 9993951)
Hi all, currently applying for permanent residency to NZ, we have had our EOI selected on the 21st March but still have not received and ITA. Has it gone missing in the post or am I being a little impatient?

Thanks Chris

Does the NZIS online system say "ITA issued"? If it does it is en route or lost and you should follow it up ASAP, if however it says "EOI Selected" then they haven't issued the ITA yet and nothing is amiss.

MrsFychan Apr 11th 2012 9:53 pm

Originally Posted by chrisd90 (Post 10000781)

Great, do we now think that phone call kicked some butt :D

Now all the hard work starts, make sure you cross the t's and dot the i's as this will make the process quicker

simonsi Apr 11th 2012 10:31 pm

Originally Posted by chrisd90 (Post 10000781)

Oh Fab!