ITA fees

Old May 28th 2012, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

wolfheart_2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ITA fees

Hello,

I would like to know how much the fees required after submitting the ITA??

I don't mean the fees of the medical/police certificate documents, but the fees required to put the PRV in the passport

Regards

Last edited by wolfheart_2001; May 28th 2012 at 3:39 pm.
Old May 28th 2012, 7:31 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITA fees

use this from the Immigration site

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...or.htm?level=1
Old May 29th 2012, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute

If you live in the UK and are applying from the UK, the fee is £1090.00
Old May 29th 2012, 5:18 pm
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold

yep - we gotta pay £1090.00 too!