ITA FEE & VISA FEE

Old Dec 13th 2015, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Alinoman65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation ITA FEE & VISA FEE

Dear All,

I am very confused about the fee.I have to submit my application in London branch. There is one fee written on my ITA letter 1225 GBP, Is this Visa fee for skill migrant category?
There is one email i received from INZ stating that SMC visa fee has been increased to 1420 GBP.
The ITA fee & visa fee is same thing ?

If these are same, I got too much confused because when I am looking at the form downloaded from TT website. It again asking me to fill INZ Visa fee.

Seniors please help

Thanks
KR
Noman
Old Dec 13th 2015, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

UktoNZ2016 has a brilliant futureUktoNZ2016 has a brilliant futureUktoNZ2016 has a brilliant futureUktoNZ2016 has a brilliant futureUktoNZ2016 has a brilliant futureUktoNZ2016 has a brilliant futureUktoNZ2016 has a brilliant future
Default Re: ITA FEE & VISA FEE

My ITA letter states the same!

They have just changed
Old Dec 15th 2015, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

LauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alinoman65
Dear All,

I am very confused about the fee.I have to submit my application in London branch. There is one fee written on my ITA letter 1225 GBP, Is this Visa fee for skill migrant category?
There is one email i received from INZ stating that SMC visa fee has been increased to 1420 GBP.
The ITA fee & visa fee is same thing ?

If these are same, I got too much confused because when I am looking at the form downloaded from TT website. It again asking me to fill INZ Visa fee.

Seniors please help

Thanks
KR
Noman
When you are invited to apply (ITA) Immigration New Zealand are agreeing to process your visa request. The fee that you pay is for them to process the request irrespective of whether you are eventually successful in gaining the visa or not i.e it will not be refunded to anyone who is unsuccessful.

If you are successful you will have to pay a further amount in the Migrant Levy however this is unrelated to the fee you originally pay with your visa application.
Old Dec 15th 2015, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by LauraNotts
When you are invited to apply (ITA) Immigration New Zealand are agreeing to process your visa request. The fee that you pay is for them to process the request irrespective of whether you are eventually successful in gaining the visa or not i.e it will not be refunded to anyone who is unsuccessful.

If you are successful you will have to pay a further amount in the Migrant Levy however this is unrelated to the fee you originally pay with your visa application.
Thanks for the reply , Now they are also charging Migrant levy with Visa fee at the time of submitting ITA
Old Dec 15th 2015, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

LauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond repute

No. As I said before the Migrant Levy is only payable AFTER you have been approved for your Residency class visa.
Old Dec 15th 2015, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

No. As I said before the Migrant Levy is only payable AFTER you have been approved for your Residency class visa.
According to new fee 2015-2016, if you are submitting ITA after 7 Dec, migrant levy should be paid at the time of submitting ITA
Old Dec 15th 2015, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Okay, that's changed since I got my visa, but if you know this why are you asking the question? I am confused.
Old Dec 15th 2015, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Okay, that's changed since I got my visa, but if you know this why are you asking the question? I am confused.
Actually, didn't know when i posted i , i keep on searching then i came to know this
Could you tell me which branch you applied for ITA
Old Dec 15th 2015, 11:39 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alinoman65
Actually, didn't know when i posted i , i keep on searching then i came to know this
Could you tell me which branch you applied for ITA
As most of us on here are Bristish Expats I would think probably London branch. but as already shown rules and procedures change so you need to be checking the website relevant to the branch you are sending yours to at the time of submission to make sure you are doing what is required at that branch at the time.
Old Dec 16th 2015, 2:38 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
As most of us on here are Bristish Expats I would think probably London branch. but as already shown rules and procedures change so you need to be checking the website relevant to the branch you are sending yours to at the time of submission to make sure you are doing what is required at that branch at the time.
You been on the cooking sherry again Mrs F
Old Dec 16th 2015, 4:54 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
You been on the cooking sherry again Mrs F
had hiccups at the time