British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   ITA FEE & VISA FEE (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/ita-fee-visa-fee-869152/)

Alinoman65 Dec 13th 2015 10:30 am

ITA FEE & VISA FEE

Dear All,

I am very confused about the fee.I have to submit my application in London branch. There is one fee written on my ITA letter 1225 GBP, Is this Visa fee for skill migrant category?
There is one email i received from INZ stating that SMC visa fee has been increased to 1420 GBP.
The ITA fee & visa fee is same thing ?

If these are same, I got too much confused because when I am looking at the form downloaded from TT website. It again asking me to fill INZ Visa fee.

Seniors please help

Thanks
KR
Noman

UktoNZ2016 Dec 13th 2015 8:36 pm

Re: ITA FEE & VISA FEE

My ITA letter states the same!

They have just changed

LauraNotts Dec 15th 2015 12:21 am

Originally Posted by Alinoman65 (Post 11813375)
Dear All,

I am very confused about the fee.I have to submit my application in London branch. There is one fee written on my ITA letter 1225 GBP, Is this Visa fee for skill migrant category?
There is one email i received from INZ stating that SMC visa fee has been increased to 1420 GBP.
The ITA fee & visa fee is same thing ?

If these are same, I got too much confused because when I am looking at the form downloaded from TT website. It again asking me to fill INZ Visa fee.

Seniors please help

Thanks
KR
Noman

When you are invited to apply (ITA) Immigration New Zealand are agreeing to process your visa request. The fee that you pay is for them to process the request irrespective of whether you are eventually successful in gaining the visa or not i.e it will not be refunded to anyone who is unsuccessful.

If you are successful you will have to pay a further amount in the Migrant Levy however this is unrelated to the fee you originally pay with your visa application.

Alinoman65 Dec 15th 2015 5:32 am

Originally Posted by LauraNotts (Post 11814297)
When you are invited to apply (ITA) Immigration New Zealand are agreeing to process your visa request. The fee that you pay is for them to process the request irrespective of whether you are eventually successful in gaining the visa or not i.e it will not be refunded to anyone who is unsuccessful.

If you are successful you will have to pay a further amount in the Migrant Levy however this is unrelated to the fee you originally pay with your visa application.

Thanks for the reply , Now they are also charging Migrant levy with Visa fee at the time of submitting ITA

LauraNotts Dec 15th 2015 5:41 am

No. As I said before the Migrant Levy is only payable AFTER you have been approved for your Residency class visa.

Alinoman65 Dec 15th 2015 9:20 am

Originally Posted by LauraNotts (Post 11814405)
No. As I said before the Migrant Levy is only payable AFTER you have been approved for your Residency class visa.

According to new fee 2015-2016, if you are submitting ITA after 7 Dec, migrant levy should be paid at the time of submitting ITA

LauraNotts Dec 15th 2015 9:24 am

Okay, that's changed since I got my visa, but if you know this why are you asking the question? I am confused.

Alinoman65 Dec 15th 2015 10:30 am

Originally Posted by LauraNotts (Post 11814509)
Okay, that's changed since I got my visa, but if you know this why are you asking the question? I am confused.

Actually, didn't know when i posted i , i keep on searching then i came to know this:cool:
Could you tell me which branch you applied for ITA

MrsFychan Dec 15th 2015 11:39 pm

Originally Posted by Alinoman65 (Post 11814543)
Actually, didn't know when i posted i , i keep on searching then i came to know this:cool:
Could you tell me which branch you applied for ITA

As most of us on here are Bristish Expats I would think probably London branch. but as already shown rules and procedures change so you need to be checking the website relevant to the branch you are sending yours to at the time of submission to make sure you are doing what is required at that branch at the time.

scrubbedexpat094 Dec 16th 2015 2:38 am

Originally Posted by MrsFychan (Post 11814981)
As most of us on here are Bristish Expats I would think probably London branch. but as already shown rules and procedures change so you need to be checking the website relevant to the branch you are sending yours to at the time of submission to make sure you are doing what is required at that branch at the time.

You been on the cooking sherry again Mrs F :eek:

MrsFychan Dec 16th 2015 4:54 pm

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix (Post 11815035)
You been on the cooking sherry again Mrs F :eek:

had hiccups at the time :o